Wannabe SkinnyMins

Sue, still waiting 'patiently'!!! Lol how did you get on?????

hi

sorry was very annoyed last night so went home and ate half a vegge pizza lol

I sts :( am so annoyed I really dont know what else to do, the girl said for me to try success express, so today am having

Brekfast - 28g cereal and strawberries
snack - yoghurt and strawberries and orange
lunch - 3rd pkt of couscous (dunno how many syns yet) salad from tesco and melon
Dinner is going to be small bit of chilli and rice and large salad

does it look like am doing it right, any suggestions???

am so annoyed cause I thought I was really good

Anislety Harriet cous cous - wild mushroom - 100g

Green day - 1 syn
Red day - 7 syns
Extra Easy - 1 syn

I took about 50g so will I syn it 3.5 syns then cause I have to take the higher syns value

I need recipe ideas for success express to bring into work, but not soup

am going shopping to sains later so any suggestions welcome

Please help me come up with something lol I need it to be simple to make the night before :)

Aww Sue!! Yeah Success Express will give you that kick start you want!

You can only snack on superfree foods or syn foods, therefore technically you couldn't have the yoghurt unless it was synned? Although how you would syn it I don't know lol I guess you could divide the amount of calories by 20?

Um... meal ideas for lunches
- Half a can of tuna mixed with pepers, cherry tomatoes, lettuce (urgh!), cucumber and extra light mayo (that's my lunch today minus the lettuce!!)
- Egg salad
- Potato salad with salad
Dinner ideas
- Omlette with mushrooms and peppers and cheese from hxA with a side salad
- Chicken breast (or any meat), with roasted butter nut squash, carrots and brocolli
- Stirfry - turkey breast cut up with onion, peppers, mushrooms, celery, beansprouts
- Gammon with fresh pineapple, carrot and swede mash and brocolli (or another superfree veg)
- Swede topped cottage pie with a lot more veg than mince
- Swartz season and shake bag, with chicken and mediterranean veg (courgette, onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes - I bought a frozen bag of it)
- Veg stir fry such as mushroom, so have the veg with soy sauce or a synned sauce with noodles (lots of veg)

I am sure there are loads more, what I tend to do is use a meal plan from extra easy and in most of my extra easy meals they consist of 1/3 meat, 1/3 carbs and 1/3 veg (superfree), I try to subsitute the carbs section for a veg alternative, like roast potatoes for roasted butternut squash or mash potato for carrot and swede mash, or no noodles and more veg in my stir fry. I guess it's because otherwise I would probably just eat more than I normally would as I'm not great at having small portions lol

So a good day would be: Breakfast - large fruit salad with small-ish yoghurt, Lunch - Tuna salad (syn mayo), Dinner - Turkey stir fry, Snacks - just fruit and syns i.e. penguin bar and options hot choc

Just keep reminding yourself that it's only a week!

yea I will do that, I will leave the yoghurt for today unless I really need it :)

so today will be

28g cereal and strawberries
snack - melon
Lunch - 50g cous cous and salad, strawberries and orange
snack - melon
Dinner - chilli and salad

I will get some salad things tonight and lots of veg, I think bascially I will be having a red week lol am planning on getting some lovely fish later to have with deff veg or salad and some baby boils :) I really hope this works

the only day I will be off plan will be fri am hvaing a few drinks with friends, but am only going to being 4 bottles of coors light and thats it and i will be going home early so that I dont drink anymore lol

thanks Hannah all those meal ideas are great, will try and have fruit for breakie aswell, have ran out of cereal so all is well, lol

4 coors light amounts to 18 syns, so you don't really need to go off plan as such as 3 syns is pretty minimal just don't have any other syns that day! Are you eating out too or is it just drinks?? You could even just have 3 and stay completely within syns?

Yeah just buy loads of fruit and veg and you're right it does pretty much turn into red days lol but just plough through it!!

no just going to her house, ano I was thinking that, so wont be to bad

and she does slimming world as well so I would hope she doesnt make any food thats really bad and off plan

but I dont want to request that she makes anything s.w friendly cause I would rather just not eat anything lol am going to have something really tasty for my dinner before going

am planning on having minimal syns all week, only like today when I had cous cous for lunch and am having that cause I didnt have anything else lol

Im sat trying to force down my lunch! I really hate salad lol but definately got a third here! If not a half!! Am actually eating cherry tomatoes though lol that's a start!

Yeah eat a delicious meal before hand and you will be set!!

Just chucked the green peppers away from my lunch! So probs a third now! lol!

My scales show I have recovered from my meal out Sunday night, as I am the same now as I was Sunday morning lol

How can I make salad more appealing?? Yellow peppers in the bin too! So now it's just tuna mayo with cherry tomatoes and 1/4 of a cucumber. Hmm...

try putting a bit of dressing on it, or red tomato

I love salad, I could eat it all day yumyum

I am really hoping that this success express works, cause if it doesnt I dont know what am going to do :( so fingers crossed

Goodness you two have been busy on here.

My only internet access at the moment is via my phone. My darling son took my almost dead phone + hid it in his room where the battery went completely flat + switched the phone off. Took me 45 mins to find it. That child has way too many toys.

Can't seem to get back on track. It hurts to eat, like something is stuck In my throat. I seem to have recovered from the virus butbit has left me with a nasty cough which explains the sore throat. I have been living on French toast, Im completely hooked. Could be worse at least eggs are free food.

Good luck with success express sue, hope it works for you.

You are doing brilliantly this week Hannah another great loss coming up.

Hehe! Yeah been on here a lot lol

I've got my phone back (was in for repair) so got instant internet access back now! Woohoo!

Maybe you need to wean yourself back onto solids so start on soups? Scrambled egg?

I'm addicted to yoghurt today, will be my third in a min lol

I'm so tired today, watching master chef then off to bed!

How are you both?

hi guys

good to here from you kerry, yea dop what hannah said try with scambled or even poached egg, are u using nimble bread... your right tho it could be much worse than what ur doing :)

yesterday I feel I done very well... only had 3.5 syns which was my cous cous for lunch, then for dinner I had chilli, rice and loads of stir fry veg was yummy

today I have had

Breakfast - 2 x nimble, banana and half a plate if strawberries lol I hope this is ok
Lunch is a huge salad made up of peppers, lettuce (all diff types) and tomoatoes with turkey breast and some more cous cous (2 syns)
Dinner will be smoked Hoddock with 3 x baby boil potatoes and 2/3rd plate full of more stir fry veg :)
also have melon and oranges to snack on today

does this sound ok?

Last night I got size 14 trousers woooohoooooo and they fit really well am wearing them today :) I am so happy

how is everyone else doing today?

what your food plans for today?

Managed not to have my third yoghurt!! So just two yesterday! Haven't got any lunch again... dun dun daaaa!

Yes Sue yesterday looks very good! As does today! What did you have your nimble bread with? I'm imagining some banana and strawberry sandwich lol

Woohoo!! Well done!! How many lbs do you have to lose to go down a dress size each time then? For me its been about a stone and a bit each dress size...ish! But that really is fantastic! You should be very proud!!

Today I can feel myself wanting rubbish food but I am beginning a plan to combat this! Had porridge for breakfast and had a banana at 10. Got to get something for lunch, really don't know what to get! Can't think of anything bar a massive fruit salad! Argh I hate having to choose food from town! Unless I go home and make myself scrambled egg??? Don't really want to have to go home, so if you have any ideas anyone please just say!!
Dinner will be JP with cucumber, tomatoes, and tuna mayo. Snacks are apples and kiwis, got loads of them to eat lol

Hannah what about getting some chicken or tuna from tesco and a side salad, u can get itialian side salad for £1 and chicken pieces for around £1.50, so that would be cheap enough aswell

well when I started I was a size 18 but they were getting tight on me and after losing 2 stone 11.5lb I have only went down 2 dress sizes in bottoms some tops i can get a 12 but depends so I guess just over a stone for each dress size

try not to do any damage to ur good work, u will only be annoyed at urself ...

I had a banana sandwich altho with no butter and half a plate of strawberries, I am very excited about my lunch it looks yummy lol

going on a driving lesson after work 6-7 and then will have dinner when I get home and then am going to do a hour stripping of wall paper, then maybe some sit ups if I have any enegry left lol

The only free chicken i've found is in sains (it's what I had monday), but I'm thinking fruit and JP and beans...then have pasta n sauce for tea tonight instead of the JP... would that work?? I guess it could be a green day?? Can you eat quorn on a green day? Could have that with pasta n sauce? Will just have to eat loads and loads of fruit to balance it out lol

Yeah just over a stone sounds right same as me!

Yes your lunch does sound good! I do like cous cous it's just the salad that horrifys me lol

It's good to have your day planned with activities like that I find, as you know you won't be snacking during that time! I'm doing that tonight hopefully as i've got zumba, going to have an early dinner as hate going on a full stomach and have yoghurt and fruit when I get back if peckish!!

I'm a lot more positive about today, so thank you! You've helped sort me out!

Your arms are going to be sooo toned with all this paint stripping!!

I was hoping that it would do something good for me and if it does tone my arms I will do the whole house haha

yea that sounds good, u can have quorn on a green day it would be nice in the tomato style pasta and sauce, sounds yummy u could even have some grated cheese over the top to and add some chilli would be tasty

I dont mind eating fruit as long as it fruit I enjoy and thats why when I went shopping yesterday I tried to plan loads of food that I will enjoy not just really good diet food lol

hope lunch goes ok? let me know

Hehe doing the whole house will be great exercise!!

Yeah I've got the tomato and herb pasta n sauce, have that will quorn sausages and stick some carrots and brocolli in there!! Might even make enough to have some for lunch tomorrow too! Ran out of cheese yesterday though, but I will add some chilli!! Yum yum!!

I had my jacket potato no butter and beans! £1.70 from a little shop in town so not too over priced! Also got a clementine and a can of diet coke, so altogether £2.55 not too pricey! Although I really need to bring lunch in everyday, just waaay too expensive!!

I'm really starting to feel the benefits of drinking 750ml of water first thing in the morning just before my porridge, not only does it fill me up more but I am totally alert and awake all morning too!! It's great!

I'm the same with fruit! I love apples, pineapple and grapes, and i like kiwi's but strangely only when I am at home...can't eat them at work! And I like banana's but I need to buy them when I'm going to eat them otherwise I don't eat them! I love strawberries and cherries, but they are so expensive and I like plums but i've got to be in a certain mood for them lol Wow I am so picky!!!

lol am the same there is certain fruits I like to eat but am the same with kiwi I only eat them at home and peaches haha

good god how do u drink all the before ur breakie lol I usually have a cup of hot water and lemon but thats bout it

but I try to drink 4-5 500ml bottles throughout the day:)

ur dinner sounds yummy, also sounds very naughty even tho its all free :)

do u not really use any syns anymore Hannah?

I literally force the water down whilst making the porridge and don't allow myself to eat the porridge until it's gone! (funnily enough I drink it quite fast, as I'm starving in the mornings!!!)

I know I can't wait!!! Going to cook it straight away from work as well! So will be ready by 5.45 hopefully! So less than 2 hours!! :D

I do use my syns! This week I had 70+ syns on Sunday, so been trying to limit them to 5 per day but had 10.5 yesterday! I use my syns on options hot chocs (either to stir into quark/yoghurt or as a drink), snack-a-jacks, mayo, ketchup, nandos sauce and refreshers!

I'd happily use my full 15 per day, but the past 2 weeks i've been super naughty on the Sunday and had to try and claw it back over the week!! Also, ran out of refreshers and nandos sauce lol I don't generally drink alcohol so I save a lot of syns that way, only ever really drink on an occasion!

I love having curly wurly's for my syns too but at the moment if I have chocolate i'll go eat a 250g bar of it!!! :( So i'm steering clear for a little while until I think I have enough will power!

What about you, what do you use your syns for? Might give me some new ideas???

What's everyone doing with regards to pancake day next week????

Pancakes (real ones!!)

Frylight
100g plain flour (18 syns)
1/2 pint skimmed milk (4.5 syns)
1 Egg
Artificial sweetener
Juice of a real lemon, rather than the shop brought stuff!!

Think that makes about 8 pancakes, so think I'm going to have 4 pancakes for 11.5 syns! YAY!!!!! :D

Back