Wannabe SkinnyMins

what about the choc chip cookies, think they are in this month mag, they are 1 syn each and look yummy

yea just needed something choc lol I havent ate any syns today, so far so good If I know I can have a choc biscuit when I go home am ok lol

I've got to go see my cousin after work now, which is going to eat into gym time grrr!

I hope I still go, will be really annoyed if I can't! I just like to get my workout done and finished straight after work, i'm so much less likely to go if its eating into my evening!!! :( and I'm craving bad food! Won't eat any but craving it! Maybe I should just try pilates tonight?? Help!

oh god Hannah, try and have a cuppa maybe with a sweetner see if that helps,

you havent really had any syns this week so why not treat urself to something small, even a pkt of crisps or something

you could make a bacon sandwich or chip butty they always seem bad to me :)

Ive had syn wise today, snack a jacks, squirty cream (with strawberries) and im going to have a refresher with a can of pepsi max in a bit! I tried the cup of tea, but i let it go cold so wasn't quite the same lol and im planning a bacon baguette sunday lunch, so hopefully I can hold out til then :D

How are you doing?

I haven't stopped eating! Ive had two apples, a big dinner of noodles, hot and spicy turkey and onion 2 x peppers and mushrooms (although I didn't eat all the onion, as there was a whole onion in there!!), strawberries and cream, pineapple and a yoghurt. Hopefully its ok because a lot of it is superfree food! Feel very big on my tummy though, but still can't get food out of my head!! Ahhh!!!!! Didn't gym and didn't do any pilates! Oops :(

I ate chips :( went out for lunch and had a jacket potato with cheese and baked beans, but I ate the bf's chips! So annoyed because it's the day before weigh in! I did go to the gym today though so hoping it's going to work out ok! Getting hungry again, might have some ravioli in a minute!!!! Got a craving for it! Hows everyone else going??

well girls how did yas go?

Hannah do worry u have done brill the rest of the week like 150% and dont think you have went over ur syns , so hopefully is ok :)

but no what u mean yesterday I had the attack of the munchies, started off well I had 2 x egg and 3 x ryvita for breakfast,orange, banana and pear as snacks, soup for lunch and then prawns, peppers, onion, noodles and chilli for dinner, but then it all went down hill lol

I ate a pkt of prawn cocktail crisps, half a caramel, 4 chocolate roses god only knows how many syns but am annoyed at myself cause think I have just messed up my whole week for nothing :( but ah well drawing a line under it and will start again 100% today

kerry how are u? u feeling any better

I will check in again soon to hear these fab weight losses :)

I lost 4 lbs :D. not surprising realyy as i have barely eaten a thing all week. Im hoping to go shopping today while CJ is away but im so drained and light headed I just want to curl up on the couch again which is what I did all day yesterday. I hardly ever get truely ill so this has completely floored me, its awful.

You will both be fine so dont worry. Hannah, you do so much exercise im sure you could eat a few chips every day and not notice, not recommending it though.

I was hoping to have a fairly relaxing week do some cooking catch up with friends and just spend time with Cj. Any idea for menus? Im aiming for 4 ee days and 3 green. Will make a pot of soup, got prawns to do a rissotto then im stuck. Might try adapting a few old fave recipies as I found my cookbooks when we moved. Dont know if that is good or bad. Maybe I should just throw them out?
Ok im going to start a shopping list and it's gonna be an expensive one.

Hope your WI goes well Hannah and you both have a good day.

hi kerry,

I have been waiting patiently on one of you two updating lol

WOW well done thats fab, hope u feel better tho, but its prob worth the 4lb off haha

why not try chilli concarne, cottage pie, chicken fried rice, beef stew, lasange these are all great for extra easy days

today for dinner am having, salted chilli chicken, peppers and onion and egg fried rice its yummy :)

lets us know how u get on at shopping x

I lost 2lbs! YAY!

Kerry that's awesome!! Well done!! Hope this week gets better for you though!! Hmm...meal ideas, atm I love having quorn sausages, jacket potato and baked beans, is that free on green?? Spaghetti bolognese, roast dinner, Gammon and eggs!! Yum yum!!

I've been so hungry over the last three days, i've even eaten chocolate today!! It was 19g which is 5 syns! So not worth it, but meh! Seem to always go over my syns on the weekend! Really feel like a bowl of cereal but I know that it's a waste of syns again!

Kerry with regards to your cookbook, write out your fav recipes adapted to Slimming World, then throw the original away! The other option is to sit down and work out how many syns they would each be then write that next to each recipe...

I'm pretty pleased I got 2lbs off! Hoping for 1lb next week!

Sue, your prawn cocktail crisps 9 syns, roses 8 syns, caramel if its the 16g cadbury one they are 4 syns each so 2 syns. That's 19 syns, so not too bad....You've definately not had 15 syns every day, so i am sure it wont matter too much!

Think i'm going to eat a yoghurt now!

well done hannah thats fab, and thats the target you were looking for, god i cant believe u have lose like 10lb in two weeks thats amazing keep up the good work

unfortunatley (no idea how to spell that lol ) it was a normal size carmel so prob had about 21 syns which suppose isnt to bad, am trying to to really have any today, might use 5.5 syns later to have a penguin with my tea this seems to be really working for me at the min even tho i would say am not a big choc eater it seems to be all i have ate in the last two weeks lol am usually into savoury foods lol :)

you two have done fab this week, hopefully the good weight loss fairy stays with us a while longer lol

well done :)

Just thought i'd let you know I've decided to have one day totally off plan lol! I've eaten fudge and ferrero roche and I am going for an all you can eat at jimmy spices, as never been there! I did have my normal poridge for breakfast, then a jacket potato, baked beans and tuna mayo for lunch, but having all this on top! I'm not couting the syns and I don't care lol I am making my carrot, celery and chilli soup so that I can get straight back on track tomorrow. The thing is that I know the weight loss will take a while and I want to have some days where I don't think about what I am eating! For me this is something I can do for the rest of my life, it's not a diet, so I feel like I should treat it like I would the rest of my life. Me and the bf didn't go out for dinner for my birthday or valentines day.. so I'm really looking forward to it tonight! So please when I moan next week for not losing any weight tell me to look back at this post lol

Hope you two are being better than me! ;)

Well done hannah. I can't even remember what my goal was for this month other than surviving lol.

Shopping was interesting. I felt like I was floating above the ground Instead of walking. Couldn't bend over to pick things out the trolley at the end as i thought i was going to pass out. Fortunately ewan was with me so he was able to do all the work.;) foodwise I came back with sausages pork mince chicken bacon jacket spuds veg for soup salad stuff turnip carrots + sweet potatoes. That will make stewed sausages, pork burgers + the fiery chicken from the new. mag jacket potato with beans, + soup. Will also do egg + chips, pasta, risotto + a fried rice sounded yummy sue, havent done that fir ages.

Hannah that is a great idea fir the cookbooks. I will work through them 1 at a time + see what substitutions I can make. Going to have a wee nap now in front of the tv.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

hi ya

ahhhhhhhhhh I lost the total of 0.5lb am so annoyed, I thought I would have done much better than that, I am so annoyed :(:(:(:(

going to try and do some more exercise this week, but dont know how I could be better eating wise, the only day I went over my syns was sat and that wasnt even by much only 6 syns.... am feeling really de motivated feel like I was really good last week and for nothing

need 2.5lb off this week to meet my target of getting my 3 stone award by the 1st of march, feel like am never going to make target because when I really try to be good I get no where

oh well this week is a new week ,lol sorry thats my rant over

how is everyone else x

Well done Sue! I know you're not completely happy with it, but it is still a loss!!! :D

My week has been dreadful, as of right this second I am back with you guys! I will explain more later but at work atm!! It's been a crap crap crap week! But arrgh I hope you both have been much better than me!! :D

I will try and write more later! I've missed you guys! I don't seem to stay on track when I don't talk to you both, so I am going to make a pledge to write on here every day!! :D

OK, so today looks as follows:
Breakfast - Porridge with skimmed milk and artificial sweetener
Lunch - Apple x 2, Kiwi x 2
Dinner - Pasta n sauce with quorn sausages and veg
Gym - 1 hour

Going bowling tonight, but I wont eat any food out so that's ok! Had a look at the scales and it's showing about a 5lbs gain currently! Need to minimise that by being as good as possible over the next two days. The problem has been stodgy foods, such as sausage rolls, bread rolls, bread lol I just haven't stopped eating them and not even in sensible portions, like a packet of rolls at a time!! I also ate a whole box of quality streets...and biscuits...man it's just endless! (was off work ill mon and tues that's what set this off!!!)

So I will try to learn from my mistakes, and stop all the rubbish now! I did still go to the gym once so far this week and zumba last night, going to gym today and tomorrow! And try and eat lots of fruit! Got a pineapple ready to be cut tonight :D

How are you two getting along?? This thread has been awfully quiet....

Hi guys.
Hannah your week sounds a bit like mine. I have been on hols from work this week and i have eaten loads of biscuits. I made a huge pot of soup but it is still sitting in the fridge. The only decent meal i have eaten all week. is the butter chicken from the new SW magazine and only coz my friend made it for me when I went for dinner. It was absolutely gorgeous + I would highly recommend it. My sneaky peek at the scales showed a STS so hopefully it wont be too bad on Sunday.

Hannah are you eating enough? 4 pieces of fruit for lunch doesnt sound like much.

Sue I agree with hannah. A small loss is better than no loss. Thanks for the idea of penguin biscuits as a. choc fix. Have eaten 1 every day + it rwally works.

I was feeling a lot better til last night when my temp shot up and. I started to ache all over. I have horrible pains in my legs + hips + I'm so tired. A very quiet weekend is in order.

What do the 2 of you have planned for the weekend?

hi girls

good to hear from yas, was getting worried you have left me alone lol

my week has been ok, had a bit of a blow out last night, got home from work bored and ate a penguin, and pkt crisps and mug shot

then had my dinner of a whole pkt of smoked mackeral which is really high in syns and green beans :(

so trying today to do some damage limitation - breakfast - cereal and raspberries
Lunch - carrot and chilli soup, yoghurt and banana
snack - plum and orange
dinner pork burgers from the mag

Hannah I think kerry is right I dont think you have been eating enough, maybe this is why you have had a blow out, try to eat more than just fruit see if this helps, espec with you doing more exercise you will need more food to burn

kerry yum i was looking at the butter chicken I might have to try that I was afriad incase it was to sweet :)

not doing anything this weekend, might just go a bit of shopping with mum,what about u?

Hello!!! :D

I missed out my soup! I'm having soup for lunch with the fruit (the one I made on sunday and like Kerry's is still just sitting in the fridge for me!)

Which magazine is the butter chicken in??

Might invest in some penguin bars this week!! :) Kerry I hope you get better this weekend! Keep resting!! :D

Sue you didn't go too badly over syns yesterday, so I am sure the angelic day you have planned today will combat that!! How are you finding your soup?? I'm looking forward to mine!!

This weekend I am going to see a friend who I haven't seen in a while, meant to be going bowling tonight, but that might have been cancelled now and bf has mate round tomorrow for rugby! Other than that I hope it will be nice and relaxing!! :D Bf's dad and brother might be coming round for a kfc :( sat lunch, so I am going to see if it is financially viable for me to make my own kfc chicken. Don't get paid until monday lol so got maybe £2 for this weekend lol hard times!

Yum yum! Soup was good!

I am changing what I am planning on eating tonight!! It's going to be a fruit salad (including my lushous pineapple) straight after the gym, then sausage, eggs and chips later as not going bowling :D Can't wait I am genuinely excited about it!!!

well done hannah sounds like ur back on track

you will do fine on sunday espec if u have kept up the exercise, am planning on dvd a fitness dvd later before my dinner

have a cold so dont really fancy the gym :(

Back