Wannabe SkinnyMins

Well didn't have my proposed tea last night, but I did have sausage and jacket potato with ketchup (synned) and my third superfree was fruit, a kiwi and a whole pineapple!! Today I've had my porridge, then went to the gym! Gym was reallly good yesterday and today! :D

Going to hopefully go shopping in a minute, as I really want some cheese for a jacket potato and beans!! Going to try out a tuna pasta salad for lunches!! How are you two doing? How was the dvd Sue?

Weigh in - gained 2lbs!

So I gained what I lost last week! I am just glad it wasnt more and I didn't gain any of the 8lbs I lost 2 weeks ago!

I am completely back on track and ready for a great week!!!

How did your weigh in go Kerry? And hows your week going Sue?

Morning.

WI: -3lbs.

Dont know how I managed that. I havent eaten properly for weeks now so i am scared that i will have a big gain when I do start eating again. I should be delighted with the loss, it gives me my 1st stone off and takes me to 12sr which I haven't been since I was pregnant but I keep feeling like its not a real loss. What is wrong with me? I should be thrilled but im not?!

Hannah if your week was so bad foodwise then 2lb gain not too bad and at least you know why you have gained. Have you done your measurements as its the end of the month? I cant find the blooming measuring tape but will do measurements as soon as ive found one.

I'm having major clothes issues at the moment. I'm between sizes which is generally ok I just wear the bigger size. jeans and pull my belt as tight as I xan. I'm going to a wedding on 25th march and need to buy something smart to wear but it is either going to be too tight or too big. Advice???
I also need to get measured for a new bra which is always fun with a 3yr old In tow. Might be time to call in some godmotherly duties I think lol.

Back to work tomorrow and im working full days this week. Normally work 7.45 til 2.45 but this week I wont finish til 6ish. Am not looking forward to. it. Going to be a VERY long week. I feel a wee bit better but my friend told me it took her 4 weeks to really get over the virus + that was with 2 weeks off work to relax (fat chance of that). OH has now caught same thing so just as Im able to sleep again he is keeping me awake all night. Lot to be said for separate rooms at times like this. I was tempted to sleep In Cj's cotbed last night just for some peace lol.

What you both up. to today? Im trying to catch up on some chores then probably have a nap before my parents bring Cj home. Have a good week ladies x

well done you to, kerry thats a fab loss dont worry about gaining anything just stick to the plan and it will work itself out

Hannah that is good considering you thought u were going to put on 5lb and u were totally off plan, :)

Kerry am the same am in between sizes at the min and its crap nothing looks good when I try it on so I havent bought anything in ages which is prob really good for my bank but I want new clothes lol

I would just go and try things on cause it could only be maybe a few more pounds off before you can get into the next size down :)

today am going to get a new fridge :) haha, am getting an under counter fridge and getting rid of my fridge freezer since I have a chest freezer aswell to make more room in my kitchen... am also getting new wall paper for my living room and some pictures and things lol am hoping I dont spend to much cause kinda need to stick to a budget haha

I also tried the pork burgers from the new mag, they were tasty would def make them again,

today for dinner I have used slow cooker and am having steak pieces, leeks, carrots, turnips, onion and champ yum yum am so excited :)

what about you to? anything nice planned :)

Kerry you are doing soooo fantastically!! I understand what you mean though, when I lost the 8lbs since then ive just been thinking its going to go straight back on! and its a fluke! But keep positive and find that tape measure as that will confirm things for you! And take a picture of yourself or get OH to! Well done for getting your stone!! Its awesome!!!

I did some measurements last week (must have known this week was going to be bad lol) below are the results: Difference between 30/01/2011 and measurements taken 20/02/2011.
Neck -0.5cm
Chest (under) -4cm
Chest (over) - 3.5cm
R Arm same
L Arm - 1cm
Waist - 1.5cm
Hips - 8cm :eek:
R Thigh - 1.5cm
L Thigh - 1.5cm
R Calf same
L Calf - 0.5 cm

So in total 22cm lost in 2 weeks!! :D I am so happy that my hips have started to decrease, as if my boobs go down any more I am going to cry! And my waist went down by 5cm throughout January, so definately time for the hips to go!! Find that tape measure Kerry! Sue do you do your measurements??

With regards to dress sizes my advice would be to shop around, as I find that coast, next and new look are quite nice size wise, so you may fit into the smaller size! Unlike H&M urgh I hate the sizes in there!! What would you like to wear to the wedding Kerry? Have you looked in a coast outlet?? (a lot cheaper!!)

Sue you are soooo lucky getting a new fridge and wall paper!!! Wish I could but I rent, hopefully getting a new cooker though! :D

Will hunt out the burger recipe!! :)

Hmmm your dinner sounds good, think i am having that new season and shake mediterranean chicken (5 syns for the packet), can't wait will let you know how it is!!

I am going to the theatre today to watch The Nutcracker the musical, as my friend is in it! :D Went to the cinema last night and watched Paul was hilarious!!

Anyway I have talked enough! Has stopped me having more food though (already had porridge, bacon sarnie and muller light) so thank you lol Hope you both have a great day!! :D:D:D

P.S. Hope this doesn't sign me out and me lose all this because its taken so long to write lol

Found the tape measure. Since end of january I have lost:
Bust:-2in
Waist: -0.5 in
Hips:-1.5in
Bum:-0.5in
Everywhere else has stayed the same.

So far today I have eaten ff yogurt pear grapes scrambled egg + French toast x 2 (heb). Butternut soup for lunch then pasta for dinner if I'm hungry.

Not sure what to do for the wedding. I'm going as a friends guest, don't know the bride that well or the groom at all. They are marrying in a register office then have hired halls for a meal + evening do. The meal Is a choice of 5 items from their local chippy so its not a huge formal affair. I would normally wear a dress to a wedding but. dont own any and never really wear them so am thinking nice skirt + top that can be worn again + again. Will try next + new look maybe in a couple of weeks + maybe things will fit better. We don't really go out much so i feel like its a waste of money buying smart clothes. Hopefully I can find something I will wear again

WOW hannah ur measurements are brill,I have tried to measure myself but I never know if its right lol must try and do it again , that film does look really funny I havnt been to the cinema in ages, we watched that film The box last night, omg it was awful lol gary feel asleep half way through so we didnt watch the end lol but I managed to eat half a big bag of crisps ya no the big massive chicken and tyme ones lol and some jellies, so hopefully it wont show on the scales to much, I want my 3 stone award :(

Kerry dont worry about the outfit just try to enjoy looking for one, altho I dont really like shopping lol, but the new summery stuff will be coming out and I think a shirt and top is a great idea

we got the redocorating stuff today :) fridge is in and looks full haha must be a bit smaller than are old one lol, looks great kitchen looks even bigger now and it is a good sized kitchen..

the only down side to getting new wall paper is stripping the old wall paper off :( I cant afford to get someone in to do it so we are doing it ourselves lol will take ages but ah well might help to tone my arms a bit haha

what are your goals for this week girls ?

This week I want to be 100% Mon-Sat (as already messed up Sunday lol Harvester meal last night, Sue your crisps etc are angelic compared with bread rolls, cereal and some of bf's ribs plus my meal lol), and would like to lose 2.5lbs to get me to 10 stone 7, then 2lbs next week for me to meet my next target!

What about you guys?

My stomach is hurting from stupid ab curls Saturday lol and my triceps are still achey from last Tuesday!!!! Loving the gym at the moment! And bf is on lates so there's no excuses for me not to go! Got jacket potato for dinner tonight and not sure about lunch! What can I buy from town that is free?? Because all pre packed pasta's and salads are synned arent they? And I only want a maximum of 5 syns per day this week, as yesterday's syns blatently came around 70 syns!!

Well done on the inches lost Kerry! It's awesome to see the measurements getting smaller isn't it? Sue definately try again!

A skirt and top would be a great idea Kerry! My mum picked up several flowery skirts last summer from New Look and one in the sale from White Stuff! Teamed with a white shirt or a cami top and little shrug it would look lovely!! :D

Yesterday food wise went very well for you Kerry! And yes Sue that is definately a good exercise for toning your arms lol

I keep writing essays lol

hi,

well last yesterday food wise I was pretty good, had my cereal and fruit and then cassorle for dinner, last night as snack I had melon and a curl wurly was so tasty lol so stayed within my syns and must have been taking paper off walls for at least 2 hours lol

going to try and do some sit ups this week :) hopefully started to notice deff cause thats def my prob area

today - Breakfast - cereal and strawberries and raspberries and hot water
Lunch - carrot and chilli soup - yoghurt
snack - 2 x plum and orange and banana
dinner - chicken and veg stir fry

My period came this morning so hopefully I dont bloat to much cause I feel like crap already have a cold aswell and dont want it to affect my weight loss tomorrow, I have 2.5lb to go before getting my 3 stone award but stood on the scales this morning and dont think I have reach my target :( ahwell can only keep trying

Hannah well done on all the exercise you are doing fab, you will def get 2.5lb off this week, u will be in the 9 stone range in no time :)

Kerry whats ur plans for the week?

we are all writing essays at the min lol at lot to say :)

Mmm I love curly wurly's especially teamed with an options hot choc!! :D Heaven!! (just checked the spelling of that because it really didn't look right, but apparently it is correct lol) Haha 2 hours of wallpaper-ing would have been great for your arms! If you like I can write you up a few exercises to accompany the sit ups? Ones you can do at home without gym equipment? Just let me know...:)

Today sounds like a good plan! How are you finding your soup atm? I've gone off it quite a bit, probs worn it out all over winter lol

Just think positively with your period. Do you have a difference in loss when your are on, because i have never noticed any difference! (Although this month and last month have been stupid periods, 1 week on, 10 days off, few days on, another few days off, ooo and time for period again grrrr lol)

I think you've done brilliantly this week, so hopefully the scales will show it too!! :D Just stay positive and work hard today and tomorrow!!

That would be brill, any help with exercise is a bonus, I have one of those balls aswell lol but any suggestions would be fab

yea am really liking the soup at the min, ano prob come warmer days and I wouldnt want it anymore lol

hopefully the scales will be good to me lol

sometimes I can stay the same when on period so hopefully wont be to bad lol

cant remember if u said what ur having for lunch? anything nice

Ill take a look at the exercises tonight for you :)

I don't know what to have for lunch, got to buy something but unsure what to buy that's healthy? I feel like everything is just bad and would be synned!! Any ideas?

Probably too late to help Hannah but a plain green salad with no dressing Is free, you could syn dressing if you want it.

Yesterday looked good on paper but I didnt actually eat lunch or dinner so not so good after all.

Today I had scrambled egg on toast for breakfast, no lunch so far just not hungry. My goal for this week. Is to start eating properly + to get nder 12st so 1lb loss would do it. Got to go do dinner for the kids will write more later

Ahhh Sue I got soo wrapped up in the Biggest Loser Final, I forgot to do those exercises for you! Will do them tomorrow whilst babysitting :)

I ended up having some chicken tikka slices from Sainsburys for lunch and some fruit!

I tried the quark with a white hot choc options and artificial sweetener tonight, and wow it was delicious!!! Yum yum, defo having that again!!

Brought some recipe cards today (40 for 99p from the works!) I'm soo pleased i've been looking for some for agessss!!!

How did the day go for both of you then? Kerry did today go better than yesterday? I am sure you will get your 1lb off this week! You're doing brilliantly at the moment!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

am absolutly dreading weigh in this week, I really want my 3 stone award and yes I have had a few bad moments in the week but I didnt think i had that many,

you see I have just done a really stupid thing, a girl in work has scales in I thought well may as well have a quick look, I jumped on and they show me that I have stayed the same, am so annoyed, I have 2.5lb to go I know I wasnt going to get that full 2.5lb but I was hoping for at least 1lb, I just feel so deflated at the min, I just cant seem to shift the last bit of weight off, I will be so annoyed if I stay the same

grrrrrr why oh why did i step on them scales :( am so unhappy now

altho dont worry not enough that am going to go and eat everything before class :)

Have faith Sue!!! All scales are different that's why you need to use the same ones each week!!!

How did yesterday and today go?

Are you planning on returning to the gym?

Kerry how are you doing??

Last edited:
yea am planning on going back to gym to do classes, but I wont be able to start until monday cause am going to do a bums and tums class every mon and fri 6-7 and then I will do my own exercise in the house as well

yesterday and today food wise have been really good, cereal fri breakfast with fruit, lunch was soup and last night had chicken stir fry

hopefully all looks well later :(

how has ur day been going Hannah?

Good for you for going back to the gym!!

Your days sound good! I think you'll have lost! Just keep positive!!

My day is going technically well..had porridge for breakfast, JP with beans for lunch and going to have some pre-cooked chicken and maybe an omlette for dinner later with mushrooms! I forgot my lunch I made yesterday which was a tuna salad! So will have that tomorrow instead!

Question with regards to the omlette...can I make the omlette then when I add the cheese add the pre cooked chicken? Would the chicken be ok, as it would be cold, but going into a hot pan for only a short amount of time??

Yeah as I said technically it's gone well, planning on going to the gym and doing what I can (don't think I'll be there for the full hour though!), then eat tea and go babysitting (there will be no snacks there!), but something inside of me is saying I'm hungry, I want to eat nom nom nom!!! I reckon it's because it was pay day yesterday so I could go buy all the bad food, but I don't want to!

Had the quark mixed with options white hot choc and artificial sweetener last night but it was sooo nice I ate the whole tub! Oops!! Although it's free I don't think I should have lol

Got some grapes for later and had a pineapple, grape and apple pot with lunch! But I just can't shake this feeling....

try to make some of the quark mix again, and have it with fruit, might help take it away if it doesnt have something like a small pkt of crisps that are low in syns such as quavers or skips :)

I really hope I have lost I will be so annoyed :( but just have to wait and see

I think with regards to ur chicken that will be fine cause u arent really heating it up and dont worry about it, lol I would do it to :)

sounds yummy buy the way, dunno what am having for dinner tonight what ever gary makes me, but I tell ya am starving at the min, could eat a scabby dog lol

Hannah you have been doing so well, you will deff reach ur goal for this week, and I think that ur gain last week has done u good because now u are more motavitaed wereas if u hadnt of had it u would be eating a bit of crap every now and then and nt thinking about it and prob ruining ur own weight loss :) so well done u

Had the quark mixture! Think it helped!

Anyway Sue I'm dying to know how you got on!!!

Had my cheese omlette with paprika mushrooms on the side! Then ate the chicken whilst at babysitting!

Back