WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Think all in all it's a similar daily carb and cal diet with the difference being 4 packs instead of three with each containing less calories, most of the meals are around 135kcal, the shakes are the same. Have only tried one of the soups, the chicken soup, and didn't like it, but I've decided to try again as it could've simply been a weird taste bud day. ;)
My favorite meal is the spicy spaghetti, I tend to save up for the evening meal and have two packs at a time, I often mix the spicy spaghetti with the chilli.
Oh, forgot to mention the S&S bars! They're much smaller than the Exante ones but sooooo much nicer, and much better flavors!!! What i do miss on the Exante diet is citrus flavors, and the S&S white chocolate lemon bar is ideal for filling that gap - it's simply delicious. They also have a milk chocolate praline bar, it's incredibly smooth and if you need to satisfy a chocolate craving probably the best thing you can eat without giving up on your diet or risking getting kicked out of ketosis.

I've also discovered thedietshack.co.uk. It's almost (or fully) identical to Slim and Save but it seems a bit cheaper still - me like! :)

Well I've had a look and the packs are less all round arn't they! I've bought a couple of samples to try- not switching from Exante- just to have a meal and a bit of variety! I wish Exante did more variety- I wonder why they are so limited. Oh and bought a couple of bars too! I wonder why you can have a citrus bar on S&S then? It did look yummy!
The reviews for their packs are quite high too.

Well done on the wardrobe clear out. I agree about the charity shops- I do have some bits to give them but my dresses were newish or new without tags and I need to make a bit of money to pay the final bit of my holiday. Slightly regretting pushing the boat out now with the hotel as it' going to be a tight few months!

Ahh Mere a big clearout does me some good :D

Hi minnie hope you had a lovely day hun, why dont you try to sell your dresses on ebay. just a thought.

Well, if the dresses were almost new or unworn, that's totally understandable. I also have a few items of clothing that I plan to sell on Ebay. I could kick myself for missing the deadline for the store return. :d'oh:

Hey harry yep I put them on ebay this afternoon :) hopefully make me some dollar!!

Fingers crossed hun!!!

what size r they? i am always on ebay looking for dresses x

Ranging from 16 to 20. Chiffon dresses mainly from new look. Theres a lovely cream dog print dress that I've worn once! Im terrible..I buy so many dresses but end up never wearing them and forgetting!

oh, typical i need a 14 nowadays! not that i ever wear dresses either lol but always looking x

Its a good thing you need a 14 and no bigger :D I'm a 14 now too i think hence selling 16+ x

Wow Minnie, well done on your 3lb loss :D
I am glad that the no nibble helped you. I NEED to remember that when I start lurking around the fridge :eek:
And well done on selling your dresses on ebay. I hope they all get taken off your hands quickly :D

:woohoo: YAY! In the 11's! :woohoo:

Jumped on the scales and I was 11 stone 12!!! 2lb overnight seemed a bit extreme so weighed again then the next few times was 11 stone 13lb so I will take that as my weight!

But 11's!! Yay!

Yaaaay whoop whoop well done you. I am so happy for you.

Dancing bananas here from me. I am at football pitch so can't upload that from my phone.

Ahh thanks Harry!!

I can't upload my ticker :( boooo x

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Dancing Banana Boobies, enough to cover me and Harry I think lol.

Well done babe, that's awesome, what a milestone!

YAY!! Awesome Hun!!! Soooo happy for you! :D xx

That is brilliant... into 11s, Well done you're amazing:happy096:

Brilliant result to be in the 11's ,your feeling great, the sun is out,

​life is good.x

Back