WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Hope everything is ok skinny! Hope WI was a good one :D xx

How r u Minnie?

Thanks ED and Harry for your posts :D I have been AWOL again but still reading up on you guys- I have actually had such a busy week at school transforming the classroom to a mad hatters garden tea party so have worked 12 hrs a day and just want to sleep in the evenings!

Anyhooooo....

Weighed in this morning at 10stone 4lb! So a 2lb loss again this week :) Seeing as I have had NO TS days this week I am chuffed about that! It's weird because the last week I was TS 100% and this week have had 600cals of food and stayed between 50-60g carbs and lost the same!

It's weird though, even though I've lost weight this week, I feel like I look bigger. I've had soo many compliments at school today because we had a coffee afternoon and parents commented at how well I've done, how I look good and how 'it suits me'. I'm walking around in size 12 jeans and size 10 top knowing I've lost nearly 5 stone (6 stone from my biggest weight) but walking past shop windows earlier I honestly couldn't see where the weight has come from and felt the same size as before!

I know why. When I am TS 100% I feel great and thin! When I eat (even though I've lost) I feel fat! But what's going to happen when I do have to start eating all the time?! Bit of a scary thought.

I'm going to be 100% next week if it kills me. 3lb away from a total 5 stone loss- I HAVE to do it before the end of the month. I was thinking earlier- your heading into the 9's- why are you faffing around?! It will be soooo hard after a week of food- knowing I lost too will make it harder but I want a 3lb loss next week.

Friday today so have plenty of time to read your diaries. :D

Well done and have a great weekend

Whoop whoop well done skinny!!!! :D

Pleased you are still doing excellent! I know what you mean about feeling fat. But that's all it is, feeling. When I'm TS I feel nice an empty, flat, slim. When I ate on my week away and put my hands on my waist, my whole torso area was deffo protruding by a couple of inches and I couldn't bend my fingers inwards towards my belly button from the sides because my tummy stuck outwards from just having food inside. That's all it is.. Any other area is totally in your head!

Yay for size 12 and 10 and double YAY for almost 5 stone lost! :D

Good on you for deciding 100% TS all week! I'm sure you will have your 3lbs and the food will have no doubt boosted your metabolism so reckon you will get that! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Classroom sounds amazing I would love that!! Glad you've had a great busy week Hun, Have a fab weekend too :D xx

well done 2lbs loss is really good on WS.
Good luck for TS next week.
Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Thanks Harry!

So this morning I've lost 46 pound- on a cut and colour ;)

Got up and did a zumba session before hand now wishing I hadn't had a bar so early this morning!

Sunny day today :)

Bet you're feeling great today after a Zumba Sesh and new hair! :D

Well done Hun have a fab weekend, Raining and gloomy here! xx

Agh same- no sooner had I posted the heavens have opened and it's pouring down!

Tomorrow it will be sunny ladies

Argh this new exante delivery is a pain in the bum.

I ordered last night.

I went for the 2-3 WORKING days delivery option so put down my school address. It said delivery day Wednesday! So thought, 'That's fine.'

Well, they've only gone and delivered it today to school on a blimmin' Saturday so of course NOONE is there!!!!!

So goodness knows where my parcel is!

What a nightmare! I hate deliveries going wrong, Can you track it if you had a number? Hope you get it back asap what a pain in the arse :(

I ordered personalised beers and cards for OHs Dad (for Fathers Day tomorrow) and had them sent next day. Tracking said there was an unexpected delay in delivery, Then the next day said it was signed for by 'Mr Brown Bin'. I thought OMG its been delivered to the wrong house and some joker has signed a silly name not to be found out!!! Took several calls to find out that actually, the delivery man had not got an answer at the door to deliver my SIGNED FOR gifts, So he dumped them in OHs Mums brown paper bin!! In the rain!! I rang her and luckily it was in there but the bin was going out the following day on bin day so I was really lucky!

OMG I have rambled on about deliveries. What am I like!!! :rolleyes: Xx

Haha!! Mr Brown Bin that is a strange thing to put! I'm glad it's arrived safely to OH's Mum! I find it a nightmare when you have to sign for things!

My exante parcel has gone back to the centre! It's annoying though to think I could've had my parcel today- now all I think about it chocolate orange bars and how I could murder for one! Haha!

Found this post earlier on MFP and thought it puts things into perspective- especially for times where I've freaked out over eating chicken etc or even the times I ate 5 haribos or licked the twiglets and felt guilty!

"OMG I'M FREAKING OUT! I ATE SOO MUCH!! I AM GOING TO GAIN LIKE 5 POUNDS. I'VE RUINED EVERYTHING."

Ok.

Stop.

Take a deep breath and put your thinking cap on.

Take your weight loss calorie goal, and just toss that number out the window. We’re not going to talk about that right now. We’re going to talk about that minor (or major) freak out we sometimes have when we’re having a really good week, eating really well, then we lose our damn minds and eat something we shouldn't.

2000 calories is about what your body needs to maintain your weight and keep all your organs doing all those lovely keeping you alive things that they do. Your body burns all those calories at rest. That means that while you’re sitting on your ass, walking to the fridge and back etc etc.. your body is making you breathe and make new cells and **** and burns those 2000 calories.

To gain a single pound, you’d have to eat another 3500 calories on top of those 2000. Thats 5500 calories. 5500 calories is a ****ing lot of calories, okay? Lets take a look at what 5500 calories looks like.

One slice of a large pepperoni pizza from pizza hut is 330 calories. You’d have to eat a little over 2 entire large pepperoni pizzas to hit 5500 calories.
One crunchy taco from taco bell is 170 calories. To eat 5500 calories, you’d have to eat 32 tacos.
One double cheeseburger from mcdonalds is 440 calories. 12 of those is 5500 calories.
21 cheetos are 160 calories. 714 cheetos are 5500 calories.
Was whatever junk you ate probably a bad choice health-wise? Probably.

Did you ruin all your progress? No.

Did you even eat enough to gain an entire whole pound? Nooope.

Are you going to survive, drink some water, go for a walk or run in the morning, and forgive yourself? Yep. You are.

Know why?

Cause **** happens.

As long as it doesn't become an every day habit- then move on.

FORGIVE.

That is an amazing post! Love it. May have to take a browse over there, Disnt know there were posts just thought it was an app!

How annoying about your parcel! Hope you get it back asap xx

Great post x

Hope you've had a lovely weekend Skinny xx

Just read your diary you have done so amazingly you're gorgeous!!!! I'm on my nth attempt at slim and save but determined to get there in the end :)

Ahhh thanks for taking the time to read my diary! :D

What lovely comments- thank you :)

You WILL get there! :) The important thing is that you don't stop trying!

I like the fact Slim and Save have so much more variety than Exante.

All the best :)

I've had a good day today. I went with OH to get a few bits of food shopping in ASDA but got distracted but so many bargain lovely clothes!

I got a couple of size 10 tops :D and tried on size 12 jeans which fitted but were too long :( Got a lovely bra, pair of shoes, sunnies and pj playsuit too :)

Although my tops are size 10, I don't believe I am yet. I'm just thrilled because there's no way it would've even fitted my thigh before!

I went to OH's nan- who implied again that I was going to put it all back on. I was very firm with my reply- this is a lifestyle change and I'm not working this hard to put it all back on again. His aunty did congratulate me though and his lovely granddad said He'd get told off (by the nan) if he mentioned anything but that he thought I looked taller ha ha. I think his nan is just one of those people who think people shouldn't mention weight to others.

So I'm still having milk in my tea as I did last week and still lost. I'm going to look how much carbs/cals there are in a splash of milk to see how much extra I'm having. Hopefully it isn't too much.

I did 45 mins on the cross trainer which was just over 6 miles so I've got a few extra cals for milk I suppose.

Hope you all had a nice weekend :D

Back