Wannabslim has returned!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

A little earlier than planned, I have decided now is the time for me to get back on WW (well I say now, actually what I mean is when I get back from holiday in a week or so!).

I have left the CD fold as I have decided I need to learn to control myself around food and lose my weight through a healthy eating plan, as opposed to abstinence. Its not doing my head any good being out of the 'real world' and I am ready to dive back in!

So as soon as I get back from hols you can bet your bottom dollar I will be posting plenty of questions and maybe, if you are very lucky, a little food diary :)

See you very soon WWers!!
xxx

welcome back hun x

Welcome back :)

Hi Wannabeslim and welcome back. Hope you have a good holiday and look forward to your posts on return.

A little suggestion, why dont you change your name to gonnabeslim - just a thought.:)

Ooh good idea! Not sure if I can do that tho... anyone know how? xx

omg no I am useless at computers, but am sure some peeps will know how.

:O you told your group missy?!

Good luck xx

Welcome back hun! Oooh and have a fab holiday! x

Lol yes Leah I have told my group (told them first as felt that was important).

It's so good to be here. First day on food and I actually have hardly eaten anything! Good to know I can demonstrate self control!! Feel free to come on over to my diary thread as lots of stuff on there about exciting things happening to me today and its too long to rewrite lol!!!

Off on hols tonight so will see all you lovely peeps on my return!!
xxxx

Back