Wannabslim's Diary - I'm a WW member, it's official!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Dear all,

I have decided to rejoin WW tonight and get back on the diet. I've been doing CD but have been struggling on the packs and can't seem to stomach them, meaning I'm not getting enough nutrition and I'm worried my health may be suffering.

So, I have decided I need to move onto something else where I'm not reliant on the nutrition of shakes to keep me healthy, which is why I'm coming back to WW. I planned to use WW to maintain anyway, and as I still have weight to lose it kind of makes sense to finish my loss on WW then seamlessly move into maintenance.

So I'm headed off in a bit and will also get to find out what I've lost this week... hoping to have a decent WI. CDC last week weighed me at 11.12 so 3lbs would be nice! That would also earn me my 10%!! And mean I have met my Christmas goal.

Wish me luck :) can't wait to be back on this part of the forum, have missed you guys!

This time I know I need to stick to it - I MUST get to a healthy weight by my dress measurement date!! Lol

xxx

Best of luck I'm sure you will do it. Wasn't here when you were here before but will soon get to know you.

M

well done on what you've achieved with CD - you did so well on WW before I'm sure you will have no problem with it this time :) good luck! xxx

Welcome back. Good luck with wi.

welcome back angel, it'll be gone in no time :)

Thanks everyone for your messages of support. I have been to WI and was 11.8 so I lost 4lbs on CD this week (if my CDC and WW scales are the same) :D yay!

I have decided to start WW gradually over this week, as I need to up the carbs slowly (dont want a big regain of glycogen after CD). So am going to take it easy and won't be fully on points 100% probably until next week. But am already counting points again. Have had 8.5 today (as have been sort of doing CD with a little protein thrown in), BUT have had my first taste of fresh fruit/veg in 2 weeks, and it tasted soooo good!

Had a carrot with a tiny bit of tesco lighter choices onion and garlic dip. Boy was it good, filled me up and tasted yummy! And only 0.5pts :D yay me!

Tomorrow I am going to have yoghurt and a little honey for breakfast, a wholemeal pitta with low fat cheese and an apple for lunch, then a pack in the evening along with an omlette.

Not sure how many points that is but the main thing is there are carbs in there but all healthy ones. Not doing junk!

xxx

Last edited:
welcome back hun, ull do fab chic xx

thanks hun, I'm just hoping I don't gain this week - a STS would be so great, but I'm not banking on it! x

if u stick to ur plan of reintroducing slowly, then u should hopefully be ok. im in rtm, and the stuff ive eaten this week and am still in ketosis even is mad to me. keep ur goal in ur head and ull be fine xxx

well tonight i had salmon done in oven. yes i had whitening fish done in the steamer with a dash of lemon juice and salt. i had a breast of chicken cooked with ll savoury drink (or water) a teaspoon of french mustard, a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar done in the frying pan. eh i had some chicken, white of an egg, low fat salad dressing and lettuce mixed together. if u check my rtm thread its all in that but had to say the chicken fried was amzing oh my god!!

Last edited:
mmm salmon is good! I've gone off fish since I had sardines the other day and I couldn't get rid of the taste in my mouth all day- yuck!

of all the fish you could pick, you chose sardines?! theyre awful no wonder you couldnt get taste outta ur mouth! Mackerel much nicer, very tasty and cheap :)

Sorry gotta jump in here, sardines on toast is just one of the bestest of best things from the land of best!

x

Low/no carbs is definately the way to go when moving from a vlcd to ww.

Been doing ww for 5 weeks now and still don't have very many of the refined ones if I can avoid them and my weight losses seem to be pretty good - I also know that if I start eating those little blighters, I find it soooooooo hard to stop - they are just too addictive for words.

For the first couple of weeks, I struggled eating more than 12 pts per day but was ok weight wise.

Good luck xxxx

Back