Wannabslim's Diary - I'm a WW member, it's official!

Morning hun, how are you finding it been back on WW. You look fab in your pics. Hope you have a lovely day today.

Happy Christmas Hun xx:dancing_snowman::Christmas02r::47:

Merry Christmas hun !!! xxx

Hi Nikki

Look at your ticker hun! It looks fab!

Not been on here for months but its nice to see some familiar names.

Have a great new year!

xx

How was Christmas mate? Hope you had a good one!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied to your posts sooner, I took a bit of a break from Minis over Christmas. Not sure if you're aware but I have a diary on the Gold Members Diary part of the forum, and tend to use that more... as you know what I'm like chopping and changing diets! Makes sense just to keep one that doesn't have to be moved when I switch!

Just to let you know, getting back on WW never really happened. I just can't deal with the slowness of my losses on it and whilst it works for many, I need more structure at the moment. And I need to get slim for my wedding dress measurements in Feb!

So I'm on CD at the moment, had a break over Christmas and started again on Sunday evening. So it's day 3 for me today and going really well. I've already shifted 6lbs, am back in the 11's, and am hoping it won't be long til I get in the 10s. It won't be at this rate!!

Please do come over to my diary on Gold Members, it would be great to have you about!

Hey Jools hun, good to see you back!! How are you getting on?

Wishing you all a very happy new year! I won't be drinking as CD doesn't allow it - but I "wannabslim" more than I want to drink, so it must be done!

xxx

Hi Nikki, Just popping in to wish you a Happy new year xxx

Happy New Year to you hun! 2009 is going to be a great year for you. I look forward to seeing you reach your goal xxx

Back