Wannabslim's WW Diary - back in the room!

awh sorry ur not feeling well hunni and hope it sorts its self out soon sending loadsa hugs xxx

Thanks chick. Am really sorry to do this to you AGAIN guys but am going to go back to CD for another few weeks or a monthish. Don't ask me why, I just think its for the best, and I need to stick with it to goal as all this to-ing and fro-ing isn't good for me!

Sorry gang x

Good luck with CD Nikki. Hope you get better soon too xx

Don't apologise mate. You have to do what is best for you and if CD is best then you go for it. We will all still follow you and support you either way. Goodluck and I hope you get to target really quickly. xx

hun ur choice no need to be sorry!! ull be back in no time anyways cause ur so close to goal. ull do fab on cd again sending hugs and hope ur ok, keep us updated xxx

Thanks chick. Am really sorry to do this to you AGAIN guys but am going to go back to CD for another few weeks or a monthish. Don't ask me why, I just think its for the best, and I need to stick with it to goal as all this to-ing and fro-ing isn't good for me!

Sorry gang x

Good luck on CD. Hope you reach your goal

Thanks so much guys! It's really reassuring to know I've got your support!

It's day 1 for me today, nearly over, and it's been fairly easy. But the difficult days for me will be the weekend... once that's over it should be fairly smooth sailing. I'm off to London and sticking to the diet is going to be a challenge, but one I intend to succeed in!!

Weighed in with CDC at 12.4 so got 1st 3lbs to lose before I cannot do SS anymore, so am aiming to get there as quickly as possible and then reintroduce food until I can go back on WW again safely.

xxx

was only thinking of u ta day hunni. glad ur day 1 is going ok, and ull get through the weekend no probs.
good luck hunni xxx

Hey mate! Glad day 1 went well. Good luck getting rid of the rest of that weight. You will do it and look beautiful (already do!).

Hi everyone, just thought I'd give anyone who's interested a quick update!

I'm on day 6 now and doing pretty well! Have lost 8lbs so far and am now in the 11s (just), and am quite enjoying it. I've got 22lbs to goal but can only stay on CD SS until BMI 25 which is now 12lbs away. So am going to carry on SSing til then, which will hopefully take me up to the 19th and my work's Christmas do. After my Christmas do I shall be doing the CD 810 plan until Christmas Day, when I will most likely eat whatever I want (within strict reason!) and Boxing Day, then assess what diet plan is best for me, WW or CD.

So at this point its all going really well, I'm enjoying the losses of CD and looking forward to the day when I can use WW to get from BMI25 down to a weight/size I'm happy with!

Hope you are all doing well and hope to have more good news for you next week!

xxx

Well done Nikki, sounds like you've got a good plan in place to cover the coming weeks. Well done again hun x x

ur doing fab chic well done on getting through the first week.
8lbs is fab to hun, and ull be bmi 25 in no time xxx

Well done! 8lbs is fab! Well done on getting into the 11s. Keep going...you are so close now...just a few more weeks and you will be even smaller.

Can't wait to see how you get on x

Back