Want chocolate now grrrrrr

Camille

Silver Member
ONG just opened a thread to read and the advertisement banner across the top was for Hotel Chocolat, my fave choc shop!:eek: so wanted to lick my screen lol Ahh well be strong :cool:

:rotflmao:LOOOL @ lick my screen

Have you got any Chocolate Velvet tetras? OMG its like drinking heaven when having one of them :drool:

Chocolate is nice but takes 2mins to eat and a week to get off :rolleyes: lol <3 xxxx

Yeah I love the choc tetras mmmmmmm dreamy! Trying to keep off tetras & bars for a few weeks to get a good solid start xx

Do tetras affect losses? I have one every day! I love the choc ones, drinking one right now actually :)

No, tetras are fine to have from the beginning.

Phew, thank you Lily x

My consultant advices not to have them for the first 2 weeks. Can't remember if she said they can slow down hitting kitosis or they contain a few more cals? Anyway my 2 weeks are up by the time I get my next lot of products so will have a few cos they are so much easier to have at work or out & about.

I used to love the choc tetras, too. My fave thing was to freeze them as choc ice cream. I also loved pouring the thick chocolate liquid into a big mug and then topping up with boiling water for a yummy hot chocolate. Great on cold mornings/afternoons/evenings.

A pal of mine did three months on Cambridge using the choc tetras, only. Three a day for three months! She just loved them.

My consultant advices not to have them for the first 2 weeks. Can't remember if she said they can slow down hitting kitosis or they contain a few more cals? Anyway my 2 weeks are up by the time I get my next lot of products so will have a few cos they are so much easier to have at work or out & about.

It used to be a common misconception that tetras were akin to bars and should be avoided in the first 2 weeks. But this isn't the case at all. They have pretty much exactly the same amount of calories, carbs, protein and fat as the packet shakes.

The only difference is that with a packet shake, you're likely to make it up to around 300ml (personally it's nearer 400ml) whereas tetras only contain 200ml. That's why it's recommended you have an additional glass of water with a tetra.

There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't have tetras in the first 2 weeks and personally, I think it's madness not to encourage their use. Most people don't want to advertise to the world that they're on a diet by taking a blender to work - a tetra makes life so much easier!

I haven't tried the tetras yet because they're a little bit more expencive than the bags and I can't afford even a little tilt in my budget yet. :3 But freezing them or making hot chocolate sounds delicious... I might have to give them a try next week!

They can also be (carefully!) blended with Mix-a-Mousse to make the most amazing dessert. The resulting 'mousse' is just mmmm.

Back