want the best of both worlds

SiobhanMT

Hi guys
I am in need of some advice please :) I lost 3 stone from last November to March on Cambridge but in March started slim and save because I was really enjoying the meals and it's alot cheaper. Since then my motivation has gone downhill, I can stick to the diet for a week or so then fall off, then get back on again. As a result I'm still the same weight 3 months on. I think I'd like to start cd again but there are a few of the slim and save products I really like but it's just too expensive to pay for 3 cd products a day and not use them all. I know switching between the two isn't reccomened but I've been taking a multivitamin as well. I've thought about getting my boyfriend to weigh me every week or family but I just don't think it would have the same effect as seeing a cdc every week. I don't think my cdc would just let me have two cd shakes a day. Any ideas?

Hi I was on slim and save and going back to Cambridge I have my appointment made for tomorrow night and starting Cambridge again on Friday I need the support of someone too as I was like you couldn't stick to it for very long. I spoke to my CDC yesterday and explained about slim and save and that I have stuff left from that, that I want to use up too. She is letting me buy just 12 shakes a week so I can use up the other stuff. You should speak to your CDC too you might be able to do the same. Good luck whatever you decide

awww your cdc sounds really supportive. I've text her to ask If I can buy two products a day so hopefully she'll get back to me x

It took me ages to find the right one but got there eventually tried so many CDC and most of them were just interested in getting my money and I would never hear from them through the week I am going to mix my days doing Cambridge for a couple of days then slim and save for a couple to use my stuff up x

exactly same as me. That's why I need to rethink what I've been doing. I've put it back three months already and now I've only got 5.5 months to do it in :-(

My advise would be get in the right mind set (easier said than done) but when you're in it, you'll be able to stick to anything! Go hardcore on Cambridge for the most part of your journey, and then as you're close to maintaining your weight, then go onto the slim & save meals.

I'm so determind, i personally think Cambridge is the best decision i've ever made! :) x x

I am in the right mindset, would have given up by now if I wasn't. Think I might just pay for 3 cambridge a day and treat myself occasionally to slim and save

My advise would be get in the right mind set (easier said than done) but when you're in it, you'll be able to stick to anything! Go hardcore on Cambridge for the most part of your journey, and then as you're close to maintaining your weight, then go onto the slim & save meals.

I'm so determind, i personally think Cambridge is the best decision i've ever made! :) x x

If you are thinking of swapping between the two plans, it's advisable to do a day of each, as each one is nutritionally balanced, so if you try and mix between them both on the same day you might have problems

Back