want to be a mini me!!!

bb65

This time!
Hey all, thanks for reading my diary.

lost 2 stone so far through slimming world but have decided to just eat healthly and exercise.

had my first weigh in this morning and lost 0.5lb, actually quite happy with this as been struggling a bit this week due to coming off slimming world plan and having too many treats in house..

i will try and update food everyday, but not always have the time as im too busy running after my beautiful 2yr old daughter Eliana, who is my world.. well her and hubby.:family2::)

Feel free to comment and i wish everyone goodluck on their weight loss journeys

Stacey xx

Food Yesterday

Breakfast:
2 slice of w/meal bread, bacon, egg, mushrooms
1 glass of orange juice

Lunch:
jacket potato, cold meat, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot

Dinner:
Beef Stew, potato, carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn

Stacey x

really struggling at the moment as im off sw plan and trying to just healthy eat. really struggling as there is no boundaries. with sw you only have 15 syns a day.

dont know what to do for the best!!! :confused::confused:

Hi Stacey :)

Congrats on the loss so far! It can be difficult when you come off a plan because there's not much structure unless you give yourself boundaries. There's always calorie counting if you're finding it too hard - even if you've just got a rough idea.

Good luck, you can do anything you put your mind to!

Hi Stacey :)

Congrats on the loss so far! It can be difficult when you come off a plan because there's not much structure unless you give yourself boundaries. There's always calorie counting if you're finding it too hard - even if you've just got a rough idea.

Good luck, you can do anything you put your mind to!

hi thanks for reading my diary!! well alot has changed since this morning. went back to sw class tonight. only put on 4lbs since 24th nov which is amazin i think..

new consultant and i think she is great, really enjoyed class 2nyt:D:D

stacey xx

Feel like i am well and truly back on track!!:D I have had two awesome days and been 100%. got my 1/2 syn spag bol on cooking just now for when hubby gets home. had a sneaky taste and it tastes soooo good.

going to have some oven chips with it, as looked up sw website for 100g raw Mc Cain original oven chip 5% fat chips are only 1.5 syns. not used many syns today only 1..:D

Stacey xx

Had a good day yesterday, a few treats but was all counted in my syns, no glass of wine or takeaway wohoo!!!!

had a lovely dinner with sw wedges and quiche, but had made batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce and lined quiche tin with that. was quite gd!!

just been a walk over the woods with Eliana and Gary putting more food out for the deer. we ended up walking through the wood to other side and.... WE SEEN 4 DEER!! Eliana was very excited, but had to keep telling her to be quiet or we would scare them away.. will try and upload a pic from my fone. not the clearest but u can see them hehe!! i was excited to can u tell????

Have a super day folks!!

Away to do some cleaning.. xxx

Morning

I am going to try the positive idea i have seen in a few diaries..here goes

1.off work today
2.feeling 100% positive today
3.wi tomorrow and im excited to see how much i have lost

Stacey x

Had a Gd day, quite productive going through some boxes we hadn't went through yet after moving. Some more clutter gone.

Had mostly green days this week as its working out much cheaper for us. :-D Xx

Knew this lady through hubby and she sadly lost her baby at only 4 months old due to a rare heart problem:cry:it was after one of her heart operations she passed away.

I speak to the woman a lot as she comes into my work to shop, anyway she has been doing lots of fundraising activities (for Yorkhill Hospital) and has raised £8,000+ so far and wants to raise another £7,000 for July. So she has asked me to take part in this Slimathon which will last until Easter. We have to just lose as much as possible in this time.

So i have 11 weeks to go and really going to be trying my hardest. Think just looking at Eliana will defintely keep me going. life is soo precious xxxx

Back