Want to be a yummy mummy xx

Vixxxx

Hi all,

First weigh in is on Tuesday I've never tried this diet before but my friend has just dropped 4 stone on it so I thought I'd give it a try. Beginning of week 1 I weighed in at 17 stone 6lbs the biggest I've ever been. I gave birth to my daughter 14 months ago and got married in 2010 and the weighed has piled on. I was eating the same size portion as my husband (if not bigger!) I want to lose around 4 stone (what I was in 2010) I have zero confidence at the moment and have battled post natal depression since I gave birth, I'm hoping this gives me some confidence back and make me feel like me again! My husband is a cycling enthusiast and is extremely fit and healthy something which makes me feel inadequate and feel like I have to do something. Once this weight is off it is staying off I'm going to completely change my view and perception of food. I'm 29 now and rapidly approaching 30 when I know it's going to be harder to lose it the older I get. I want to play with my daughter and not feel out of breath!

Looking forward to Tuesday first weigh in xx

Thank you for your reply its great to hear of others going through the same things and wow! Well done for throwing them away. I've been putting washing up liquid on any food that my daughters leaves so I'm not tempted whereas before I would have eaten them without even thinking. I had my first weigh in today day 6 and I've lost 8.5lbs I'm super happy and hoping to get the same result next week. I've not cheated and I'm hoping I won't do. We can do it! How are you finding it with this heat? It's making me exhausted xx

WELL DONE! :clap: That's an amazing loss in such a short amount of time! How have you been this week, nearly WI again for you, doesn't time go quicker after the first few weeks! :D xx

Ah thank you! I'm very proud if my self. This weeks been hard I went to visit my parents and they always eat out/cook amazing food it took all my will power to not eat. Must have worked another 4 lbs off this week :)

Hi just been reading your post about going to your parents and declining food lol. My partener had a takeaway last night and had the will power to not pinch any of the left overs. This is my second

Sorry this is my second week, i qlways think if i can last one week with no food and 100% determination i can complete the other however many weeks i have left x x

That's brilliant well done! There's no denying its hard going but the results are just amazing. I've lost 19lbs so far and I feel brilliant people are noticing now which gives me a but of a confidence boost. Hoping to teach my goal and be able to take my little girl swimming. I've been too self conscious to get into a swim suit. Keep up the good work xx

Yes it is hard but not half ws hard as i thought it was going to be. My goal is to get to ten stone or fit in a size 10 i am currently in a 16 x x

Can u tell me how to set up my own weight loss diary this site is confusing please vixxx

Hi Jade,

If you go onto the main page for subforum you want to post in (EG TFR 100%, Weight Loss Diaries etc), there is a big blue button that says "+ Post New Thread In..." :)

That's on the website anyway xx

Feeling a bit low the last few days and have to admit I ate some bits and bobs. I don't feel good about it but got to pick myself up and crack on tomorrow is a new day and start of week six. Thought I'd post my losses for the weeks I've done so far.

Week 1 -10.5lbs
Week 2- 4lbs
Week 3- 4lbs
Week 4- 4.5lbs
Week 5 will be revealed tomorrow I'm hoping I've lost :-/

Total loss -23lbs

I am in the same boat.... Have stuck to it like glue until today..... On a positive note have lost 26lbs in five weeks..... I feel terrible :-(

Not updated for a few weeks. Currently on week 9 of Lipotrim and have now lost 2.5 stone I feel like a different person and more like the old me. My first goal when I began my Lipotrim journey was 4 stone. It felt like it was so far away and now I'm only 1.5stone away from that goal! I think I'm going to continue with Lipotrim until I've got down as low as I can. I currently weigh 97.4kg (15 stone 3lbs) my start weight was 112.9kg (around 17 stone 9lbs) xx

Well done Vixxxx... It's good to hear your still going strong :p! I'm currently on week 7 and I'm starting to get bored of eating (well drinking ha) the same thing everyday :(. Hope this will pass as I really don't what to mess up. I will be back at university in two weeks so that should keep me busy enough :) x

Back