Want to be slim by Christmas

Amy1

I have been trying to lose weight for a few months, would lose a few pounds but was virtually eating nothing so would pig out and my hard work would be wasted.

4 weeks ago a few friends joined Slimming World and did really well in their first week so i thought why not give it ago. However i can't afford to go to the classes so doing by myself at home, my friends let me read the information they had and i have been lingering around forums to find out other bits and pieces.

Week one 2lb loss, week 2 i stayed the same but lost 2 inches around the waist. Today was my weigh in for week 3 and had a loss of 3lb. So far so good!

Hi Amy x
Well done on your weight loss so far, You ll get alot of support from this site. I look forward to seeing how you get on :D

Thanks, have been looking round this site for a while and found it very handy for hints and tips so thought i would join up. :p

Good luck on your journey hunny, looking forward to reading ur little diary x

I feel that today has gone well and onto a good start to the week.

Breakfast - Muller light and Banana
Lunch - Mugshot and apple
Dinner - Home made vegetable soup
Snacks - 5 whole grain ryvita (HEB) spread with 5 light laughing cow triangles (HEA) and lettuce leaf on top.
- Some baked shallots sprayed with fry light
Syns - Cadburys raisin brunch bar 7.5? (Brought them for the girls but they aren't keen and not letting them go to waste)
- Tesco raspberry jelly pot ? not sure on syns but can't be above 7.5 surely

Off to bed now with a full belly :p

Not a brilliant start, breakfast was more like brunch as popped into a friends after dropping the girls at nursery. Then found out the mince was still in the freezer as once again the husband not listening when i ask him to do anything!!! Have taken it out now, just hope it defrosts in time to make the chilli later if not will have to use the cooked ham i'm preparing for snaking meat on my red days :sigh:

Hoping the hubby will finish early today so i can take the mutts for a walk but for now it's time to do some house work before picking the girls up in an hours time :p

The eating side of things seems to be going very well, not craving the old favorites like crisps but then again i haven't brought any into the house lol. However must find out if any of the jacobs range can be used as a HEB as getting fed up of ryvitas.

I know that if i want to really boost the weight loss i should start, some exercise but just have no motivation!! I have a cross trainer, an ab bench and a supreme pilates machine, my goal this week is to stop using them as clothes racks and start getting sweaty!!!!! :p

Back