want to switch to ww

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by redfluffmonster, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    hi to everyone here

I have been following Lipotrim for the past 8 weeks and have decided to do the refeed so that I can lose the last 14 lbs on my own. The only thing is that I'm a bit nervous of being let loose again with my food. Can anyone recommend some sample menus (I eat practically everything - or did do!) or places to get ww recipes without having to subscribe?

thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. christiangirl7

christiangirl7 Member

Congrats Nicky...you have done super...I have been on lipo only 2 weeks and am going to refeed tomorrow...I was 15 st 2 lbs when I started and am 14 st now...have only been t the bathroom 2 times in that time !!! despite taking senakot...hoping it will make a difference today...maybe its because the callories are so low that there is no need to go !! but I would feel better after going...I have started back to WW last week just to set things in motion as I dont want to put up any of the 14 + I have lost...please God i wont...I have 7 kids and found it hard to do lipo but managed to stick to it all the way...How good am I !!?? haha
    I am going away for a week 3 rd-10 th Aug and didnt want to be on Lipo then...but want to continue with WW now...so Hopefully !!! :)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WW do a good recipe book which you can get online, or from ebay if you dont go to classes :)

5. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Yeah hun, just google ww recipes and you should get loads there!!!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.