want to try lipotrim...how do I get it!!

jools1986

Silver Member
Do I just go into my participating pharmacy and ask to start? or do I have to go to my dr?

Also do I have to commit to a certain amount of weeks or can I just buy one week and see how I get on?

I wanted to do exante but I am off to uni in the next few days and it will be easier for me to not have to wait for deliveries for a few weeks!

Sorry for all the questions :) x

Hi, just go to ur nearest chemist that does it, might be worth watching the dvd on the website before u go as some send you away to watch it first. you can just buy one week at a time.. and then watch the pounds disapear

brilliant thank you! I will watch it for sure.

Which flavours do you recommend? Also can you have bars in the first week? (I am already in ketosis as a result of atkins)
x

I can personally only have the chocolate, mixed using 400mls of water in the shaker with loads of ice. The other flavours weren't for me at all. You may well be allowed the bars 'crapjacks' as most people call them, don't get excited about these cos they are really bad.. imagine the worst taste ever.. these flajacks are worse.

however... don't let that put you off lol some weird people actually like them! I find the chocolate quite tasty :) so it's definately do-able.

I can't stand vanilla, but can cope with the strawberry and chocolate shakes, and has been said before, with ice or at least slushy water....

It really does differ from person to person .. i can't stand the vanilla shakes at all!

Hope that helps (but somehow i doubt it! lol) x

I personally LOVE all 3 shakes, can cheerfully drink them all and actually enjoy them. I can stomach the soup, but I'm not overly keen (used to love it them went off it!) and I can stomach the flapjacks, but don't enjoy them so don't see the point when I don't HAVE to, so stick with the shakes.

thanks! I am feeling very impatient now but I can't start for another week due to money :( stupid money!

I want to start now! haha

Back