Want to try lipotrim some advice please =D

Bexymakemethin

Hi all in new to this, I did slimming world last year and lost 3 stone in around 20 weeks. I had a bit of a wobble and have put some back on. The consultant has put me off going back as if your not doing well she doesn't want to know. So I've been looking into starting lipotrim and it all sounds good but I would like some real advice and success stories and weather it does work or not? Anything would be great as need to start something ASAP. Thanks in advance. Bex xxx

Hi Bex, Lipotrim is very effective when you stick to it 100%, you get great results quickly so that motivates you to keep going for another week. It's hard to avoid food to begin with but once you accept you're not going to eat for a while you'll be grand. Check out the stickies at the top of the main forum, there's some great honest advice about lipotrim there :)

Brilliant thank you =D I'm going to and see if I can start tomorrow got it in my head now. And I'll have a look at the stickies just registered for this site so all new to me. But thanks for replying x

Hi Bex

Hope you find LT is for you. It's the best diet with consistent amazing sustained losses without having to do any exercise at all. Worked well for me :)

Hi Bex, I thought about Lipotrim for the longest time before actually doing it, I now wish instead of putting on those extra pounds while thinking I just went on the plan. If you have the discipline to stick with another programme for 20 weeks you CAN do Lipotrim, yes its tough at the start but that is why this forum is great with so much support......you've nothing to loose (bar the weight) by trying it, give it a go.....Good Luck!!

Back