wanted! a cd friend!!

Hi All I could do with a few CD friends too! This site is fab, spending far too much time on it tho ....but reading up on how everyone else is getting on is addictive! I'm on day 11 and I'm finding it ok so far, did LL in 2008 and lost 2 stone and put 3 back on as I just went back to eating how I've always done. I feel ready to change this time and I think it's because I have put on nearly 3 stone in less than 2 years of marriage and if I carry on like this i'll be 50 stone by my 12th anniversary! Anyway good luck to you all and i hope you have a great week.....speak soon!

lol no more cake thats exactly what ive been sayin if i dont stop now ill end up on that 50stone program!hey well done getting to day 11 im right behind you starting day 10 and have done the horrid lipo trim!defo find cd variety much nicer.i gave up after losing 11lbs just and piled it all on and some as i was starving !feel free to pm me i an really relate to you!im in one of the group threads called the class lossers and wrote a wee bit about myself earlier.hope to stay in touch and motivate each other! x o Cathy

Hi Cathy.....don't think I can pm yet as not got enough posts! Will get posting today to get them up! I'll have look at the group threads in a min! How you doing today? Ive never done so much ironing,tidying etc just to keep busy....works tho as it stops me thinking about food.....not hungry just think I'm obsessed! Speak soon x

Aw i know ive had days like that ironing mad spring cleaning.then one day i just spent time having nice bath while kids were sleeping and facemask and some fake tan .always nice to pamper yourself.yesterday and day before i had zero energy though.but got a bit of a boost today long May it continue x

Back