Wanted: Reassurance and cyberhugs!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks,
I'm feeling a bit frustrated! I STS at last night's weigh-in, after 6 brilliant 100% days, then foolishly ruining it all at a buffet in work on the 7th day (Sunday)!! I know it's not a gain but with one thing and another the past 5 weeks have been very very slow progress! I know what I would say to others feeling the same, but I'm finding it hard to think positively and see the bigger picture right now, I'm full of frustration and anxiety! It's not often I feel like this, and fear not, there's absolutely no way I'm going to let things slip, but I would just LOVE to receive some positive vibes and words of wisdom from you lovely people (what an attention seeker eh!!) to make me believe in myself again!!XXX

Aww, hope you are feeling a bit better and more motivated it can be quite difficult when you don't get the results you want to see. But keep going, you never know you may see a great result next week.

Sending some positive vibes your way xxx

Hugs

My losses are always slow or i sts. I am just grateful i sts and not gain
I always find my losses are slow when i am 100% too...

Chin up and dont be too disheartened...
Becca is right, you may find you have a bigger loss next week

Hugs

awwwwwwwww:grouphugg:.Your always there for us so its the least we can do.I loose very very slowly or sts so I know what its like.But chin up,boobs pointed and off you go upright and proud,ready to help the other sw squaddies as we fall by the way.

You've lost 3 stone already!!! WOW :)
So you know it does work, your body's probably just having a rest from all the fat-burning and getting its bearings. Before you know it, your weight loss will be back on its merry way :)

You have done amazing 45lb loss so far, just focus on that and how well you have done so far and see what next week brings. sending hugs and lots of positive vibes x

Hey, don't be disheartened. You have done incredibly well so far. If anything, you are an inspiration! I've been doing pretty badly and I've only just started. However, I have been eating more healthily and this is a consolation in itself.

So, reassurance and mega-cyberhugs to you from me! Here's to a successful week!

I have STS or but on weight myself last few weeks due to difficulties in my personal life, I am just glad I stuck with it and eventually their will be light at the end of the tunnerl, as change is inevitable growth is optional - so stick with it and you WILL be rewarded. Also hold on to the positives you have done so well already with the weight you have lost and the furture is bright the furture is SW :)

hey hun. if you look at my stats i sts the week before and carried on and lost 4lbs the week after!

Keep it up you may be surprised at next weeks weigh in!
x

Awww thanx all! I'm just being an insecure silly sausage really!! I know I can do it, I'm just used to seeing better progress than 1 measley pound in a whole month!! And not many bad days in that time, perhaps about 6!! So I'm drawing a line under it, listening to the above advice and cracking on! I know I can do this, it just challenges us sometimes!! Thanks all for being so lovely!!XXXX

I so know what you mean, mate. This is what I get like every few weeks when I feel like I am getting no-where. everyone says "but you have lost SO much" and despite knowing this it still feels slow at that moment in time.

Weight loss is so unfair on many occasions. There are very few things we do in life where the effort we put in is not always shown in immediate results. How many of us have been overjoyed when we had a 'bad' week but still managed to lose? Or put in a massive effort and had a gain or sts? All of us I bet. I wish that we always got our deserved results but so often it doesn't happen on that particular day

BUT

Consistant hard work will pay off in the long run. Imagine if you never lost another 1lb ever again and had to stay at your current weight- I bet that would not be a bad thing as you probably look hotter than you have for years at the moment. But you WILL lose more weight- not at some wonderfully fast rate, but at a level that is sustainable, allows you to indulge in huge quantities of mushy peas and realistic.

You know all this mate, because you have said it to others (me included). This is just a reminder and a MASSIVE HUG coming right atcha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have some big, squishy cyber hugs from me Fancurls!! I think you're brilliant and it's awful hearing you so upset.
I know for me that even one meal off plan or a few extra syns will mean a sts or a gain for me, so I really do know how it feels when that one day ruins a week :(
But this is a new week now and I bet if you stick to it you will have a good loss next weigh in.
We all know you can do it and you know you can do it too ;)
Kelly.xx

A big cyber hug going out to you and thanks for your support earlier in the PM :) You know the best thing about you is that you still have lovely meals and have managed to lose weight. Whenever I look at your food diary it doesn't look like you are missing out on much. You can and will do it!

A big cyber hug going out to you and thanks for your support earlier in the PM :) You know the best thing about you is that you still have lovely meals and have managed to lose weight. Whenever I look at your food diary it doesn't look like you are missing out on much. You can and will do it!

Aww thanks Meli, I'm just being emotional and hormonal I think!! I suppose it's normal to doubt the plan and oneself at times when you're frustrated with progress!! Time to take action (but without foregoing nice yummy food!!)
Hev XXX

Mega hugs and positive fairy dust to you hun....you have done brilliantly so far and a sts is far better than a gain....I am sure next week it will all pay off!! x

Oh Heather, sorry Hun, ((((((((big hugs,))))))))) don't be so despondent? We all have times like this and you have done so well so far. I really admire your willpower at avoiding all the sweets and choc the patients leave. That must be the most difficult thing to do. Buffets well tell me about them, impossible to resist at least for me. I try and avoid them like the plague!!
Next week will be better.xx

Big cyberhugs from me Heather. You know it works, stick with it - we all fall off the rails from time to time (a few of us this weekend gone by!) so don't worry too much, just keep plodding on girl. xxx

Back