Wanted to say hello

Well the accent isn't really anything to be ashamed of, but so many people seem to enjoy taking the P out of it, so being happy to lose it isn't really a bad thing.

What I find funny are the people that try to do an impression of a Brummie accent and they actually do a Black Country accent. Muppets!! :rolleyes:

Or they always sound like there trying to do a Frank Skinner impression I went to uni where most of the other students were very posh and one once asked jokingly if as I was from birmingham had I been shot at often I was less then impressed x

Sadly thats very true x

There's nothing wrong with Brummies :)

Ah well, I'm not a Brummie by birth Mat, just ended up here after the Army, my wife is from Solihull though, so maybe I count as a Brummie by marriage. :D

Well, I've lived here since '93 that's long enough for naturalisation isn't it. ;)

LOL, your saying I'm an old fart then Mat :D

Hi Jim no there is nothing wrong with the Brummie accent I'm very proud to be from Birmingham in my opinion it should be the capital because it's in the middle lol makes sense to me xxx

good luck emmie, it sounds like ya are well and truly motivated, so wishing ya all the best for a great 1st week wi, take care

Thanks miss unknown By the look of your sig looks like your doing great yourself keep being an inspiration xxxx

OOOhhh i want in on the brummie chat, yo lot talk daft! pmsl. Only joking! i'm a black country lass. My neighbour is called brummie, obvious reasons and we always laugh at the way he yaps on. Just wanted to know how your finding the diet emma? I was looking online at the CD as i had never heard of it before. Am i right thinking its just a fluid diet? Anyone know if people lose more weight on it than other diets? Im doing SW and seeing as i can eat lots i dont feel like losing quick enough, and im a big lover of me grub! lol. Not sure i could live on just fluids tho. How long do you have to do it? I might be asking in the wrong place!

Hi Becky I was born in the black country and lived in cobden street till I was two and then we moved to Bimingham. So far I'm finding the diet good the first dew days were a nightmare as I was having carb withdrawel but after that it got much better. And no it's isn't strictly a fluid diet there are different plans to choose from that included solid food I'm on the sole source one though. If you follow the diet 100% the weightloss is quite quick just have a look at some peoples sigs I'm only in week2 atm so mines not that impressive. and have a look at the success stories forum in the cambridge diet before and after photos it was the inspirational people in those photos that inspired me to start cambridge. I love my grub to infact Im watching my dad munch on a chicken pie and roast potatoes right now and its not really bothering me I just make sure I have a shake before he eats to stop me attacking his plate lol. Of course I miss solid food but its more the taste and texture I miss. It's kind of nice not having to deal with food and counting calories and it gives me a chance to re evaluate my old eating habits plus I know it wont be forever but that when I do eat normal food again I can still treat myself just not treat myself every single day lol. Keep me updated on what you plan to do hun xxxx

it varies in price depending on the counseller and products you have but usually a weeks worth of products goes from £30-£40. But phone around some counsellers in your area and ask them about their prices. I'm a student so paying with my student loan lol. Anyway if whatever you choose to do please keep me updated xxxx

Back