Wanted to say hello

Oh that's not bad at all, i was thinking about £80-£90 per week on the products. I haven't really looked that well. I am gonna stick to SW for a while but when I get to the point where I'm only losing 1lb per week or I only have a stone to lose, i think i might give it a go. Best of luck and I will keep my eye out for you to see how your getting on. Well done losing that 7lb on your first week! I was amazed!

LOL,

A Brummie thread!

Thanks Becky and Greeneyed Its my week two weigh in tomorrow so hopefully will have lost a few more pounds lol Goodluck to you both as well I look forward to watching your pounds drop off xxx

Don't worry tempest the longer you do it the easier it gets so stick with it and be strong xxxx

awww thankyou Becky I wish your friend loads of Luck. Well I just got back from week two weigh in and drum roll I have lost 3lb whitch is great considering TOTM is next week so am a bit bloated also have a cold so feel a bit poo. I'm very pleased with that loss that makes it 10lbs in 2 weeks yay four more to go and then that will be a whole stone:) gone. Also CDC gave me three of the peanut bars to try So I had one for lunch and it was yummy although having not chewed anything in two weeks my jaw really did ache lol xxxx

Thanks Becky I do feel proud. I'm sure you would do better then you think on CD you could always do the two shakes a day and low carb meal anyway your ticker is moving down so you must be doing something that works for you xxx

Back