Wanted to share Great news!!

kate1982

Hey Ive only been doing the CD for 4 weeks and lost 19lb!! Im so pleased and I never thought I would get this far. I am finally out of the OBESE catergory and the only way is down down down!!
Just wanted to thank everyone on here for their great support!!! Ill keep you posted and good luck to everybody else.
K xoxoxox

Isn't it great? I weigh in tomorrow for my 4th week and you and I might have almost the same loss. It feels so good doesn't it? Congratulations!

Hey Ive only been doing the CD for 4 weeks and lost 19lb!! Im so pleased and I never thought I would get this far. I am finally out of the OBESE catergory and the only way is down down down!!
Just wanted to thank everyone on here for their great support!!! Ill keep you posted and good luck to everybody else.
K xoxoxox

Hey, im not on the CD but i thought i would congratulate you anyway!

WELL DONE YOU, that is brilliant! Not only to the weight loss achievement but to the change in the BMI Class is fab! x

well done - keep up the good work kate, and be sure to let us know how you do. xx

Thanks everyone for your comments!!! Ill keep u posted. Good luck to everyone and hope to see great losses this week!!!!! xoxoxo

Well done, thats a brilliant weight loss. Fingers crossed I can do the same!

Well done - I can't wait to get out of being obese (a horrid word!)

well done! I love losing weight as lots of different achievements keep you going - first stone lost, lower bmi, then going out of horrible categories like that!

Well done, fantastic - keep up the good work x

Well done, that's fab

xx

Well done, you have done fantasticly well - I hope I manage to do that well too xx

Well done hun, you are doing really well. xx

Well done for the 19lbs :clap: Getting out of the obese range is a great milestone:cool:

Back