Wanting to come off Lipotrim.

scubalady

Hi all you Juddders, Can anyone tell me if I would continue to lose if I came off LT and started Juddding? I am 5 lbs off target weight and I need to re-start normal eating soon.

I have never been a binge eater (LOL everyone says that, I know), and I went on LT when I hit 12st 3lbs. I am now down to 9st 12lbs and would like to get to nine and a half stone.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Pat.

I've never been on a liquid diet before but I think there is likely to be a slight gain the first week once you start eating food again, but then you'll start to lose again with juddd in the second week. there are a few people who did juddd after coming off CD and they got good results. Best person to ask will be Miss Jelly Tot as she's done cd and juddd so will know what it's like, sure she'll be along soon enough with some advice for you. Good luck hun you've done amazingly well on lipotrim xxx

Thanks Stirky, I can say one thing about these forums, whatever diet you are on, there are always really kind people like yourself ready to encourage and support others. I thought that there might be a bit of a gain to start with so your answer has given me a push in the right direction. Thanks again, Pat

Best person to ask will be Miss Jelly Tot as she's done cd and juddd so will know what it's like, sure she'll be along soon enough with some advice for you.
It depends which plan you are on but if it's just the shakes there may be a small gain the first week or even sts, as your carb store levels will fill. After that you should be fine and will lose again. I think you just have to go for it and if it makes you feel happier dont weigh yourself untill week 2. Good luck

Last edited:
See I told you she'd be along soon lol, no keeping Jelly away :D

Thanks all, If I knew how to do it I'd thank you all officially. Some body asked how to do it and was told that there was a button to click on in the lower right hand corner but I can't find it.(LOL) I need a map drawing, ha ha.

Anyway, as I have only got a few pounds to go, I'll stick it out for another week or two... and then I'll be joining all you Judders.

Cheers, Pat.

Yes juddd would be a great plan for maintenance, it's more of a lifestyle change than a diet anyway. Plus on maintenance it's easier as on a down day you have half the cals of what you have on a up day and not just 20%.

Good luck on your last couple of pounds, you must be feeling so good!!! :D

I am feeling pretty ecstatic I can tell you. iOver the past few years I had got into the mind set of thinking that I couldn't shift the weight because of my age and had just about given up. Anyway I found out about Lipotrim and was astounded to see how the weight just disappeared.

I am now looking forward to starting JUDDD this weekend, I'll keep you all posted. Sooo excited, got into size twelve trousers the other day, hadn't bothered to measure hips from the start. 37ins. Wooohooo.

Cheers, Pat.

Back