• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Warburtons Thins?

Has anyone used these? They are really nice!
Im just wondering how many points one is though. When i try to work them out on the points calculator on WW site i get 0..now i know this isnt right cause i get 0 for EVERYTHING i try to work out...what am i doing wrong there?
Anyway, when i use my little wheelie thing from WW i get 3 per thin....can someone verify this for me? I have got one (or two) for my lunch today and would like to double check!

thanks! :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes, 3pp each. And they are gorgeous with wafer thin ham and pea shoots on them.

I had them with wafer thin turkey ham, low fat cheese and a little light mayo, soooo yummy! Thanks!

Silver Member
I was looking at them the other day, do guys toast them or ear them as they are?

Gold Member
What are they? Like crackers?
They are like a thin barm/muffin/bread roll, but really tasty!!

I don't toast them but I bet you could!!

Gold Member
These sound right up my street! Gonna try them ;)
I prefer them toasted, like an open sandwich with light laughing cow and wafer thin chicken and cucumber YUM!

Tonight for tea I'm having a warburtons wrap pizza. The wraps are 4pp (they're quite "bready" for a wrap, so a good pizza base!!) and since I don't like tomato I'm having it with a little pot of garlic butter (3pp for 20g) then with wafer thin chicken and mushrooms. can't wait!!
Looooove these ... i toast with cheese n marmite for 4pp's ... or i toast with laffin cow and some ham ... scrummyy :flirt2: