Warning horrible toilet question??

Oh this has made me laugh!! I'm a dark and slimy girl myself!!

Gx

Are you talking about the funny spluttery type?:D I don't think Gillian McKeith would be too pleased with us......oh well....bodies are funny things......yup.....all normal. Do not panic!!!

.....Funny that cos I had the exact same Gillian McKeith thought the other day! :D

Sorry thought I would add my two penith worth in... but I don't know if it is just me (probably is), but I find on occasion (only happened twice) that I go to break wind.. (in a ladylike fashion) but it isn't wind!! Sorry if that is TMI!!! thought I would share!

Cheers

Love

Just in case anyone else is thinking of eating -

Never freely break wind on SS, you never know when you might follow through.

Just wanted to add that nugget!

Oh it's so gross. I love it.

Go on, NOW tuck into that big pile of chips or whatever else was tempting.

This should be an obligatory read for anyone feeling like wobbling off the wagon. LOL

:rotflmao: just what I needed to start the day!!! Not giggled this much in ages and defo needed!! Thanks guys!!!

BTW - dark and really slimey for mee too!!

Lmao excellent topic! Just noticed mines is a kind of darkish green :confused: Is that ok too?? Oh and a tad slimey lmao!

Mine is pebble-dash and windy Plus my arse smells like a thousand dead bodies:ashamed0005: Anyone else get chronic wind on this diet?

Ails x

I can go one worse, used a public toilet today as the urge was too great. Well to say what came out superglued itself to the bowl would be an understatement!!

Gx

pmsl thats pretty funny Georgie! :sick0019:

Back