'WARNING'!!!! Please read....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Do you use STAGG canned chilli's - I do and usually I have the Garden vegetable Chilli which is very nice for 3 syns a can - BUT!!!

Yesterday I tried the Dynamite Hot Chilli it is 6½ syns a can and I thought it would be a change.......

OMG!!!!! - I lovely my spicy and hot food whether it be chilli or curry, but this blew the top of my head off.........

It was so hot that my gums and roof of my mouth were numb for ages and my nose and eyes were running like taps - I can eat anything hot and spicy but this was totally beyond me.....

And I won't even talk about the visit to the loo this morning!!!!! Oooooh....

So you have been WARNED!!!!!

Last edited:
:eek: But it sounds just the ticket for me! (I am a chilli head!)

my hubby loves chilli (the hotter the better) and i bought him the very hot one.

He hated it. Too hot. All heat and little flavour. Won't be buying it again.

yes I will have to get my OH this one to try.... he loves all the mega spicy curries from the Indian :eek:, so this should be right up his street.... but I shall refrain. ;)

My IBS says thanks...ouch! :) xxx

i love this stuff thanks for posting the syns :D perfect for a "i cant be bothered cooking" day lol xx

just to check this is for green days isnt it ?? xx

This thread is over 1 year old... Most of the people aren't about much any more. If you want to know the syn values of anything, try the 'syn values' sub-forum.

Back