warning slimming world butchers

We were told this at group as well, basically all certificates are being stopped because of a few "less then honest" butchers that are claiming they are SW endorsed when they are not. It's a real shame for those that have kept their recipes strictly to SW standards, but they normally charge an awful lot more for the SW bangers then regular, so I guess it's only fair to warn people that are paying the extra that they may not be getting what they are paying for.

i agree jenxy i wont be warning again after the *crap i had off this lol xx

Dear Joe’s Customer,

We just wanted to update you on a few changes happening at Joe’s. For those of you who follow Slimming World™, you may be aware that Slimming World™ will no longer be certifying any butchers products. According to Slimming World™, some butchers ‘abused the scheme’ and have been ‘falsely claiming products have been analysed as Free Food’. This has not been the case with Joe’s as we have always followed the ‘rules’.

We would like to assure you that we have NOT changed the recipes and our products remain Syn Free.

To check the Syn Value of our products simply go to the Slimming World Website and click on the On-line calculator. And follow these 3 easy steps:

Great, now we actually have some evidence :rolleyes: Twas all I was asking for :cool:

but its the way you put it across im not putting advice on to be spoken to like a piece of crap im sorry

but its the way you put it across im not putting advice on to be spoken to like a piece of crap im sorry

I'm sorry, looking back at my posts they do sound a bit rude. It wasn't really intentional, I was in a rush but thats no excuse. Sorry to be an arsehole :(

Thanks for that info, not at class any more , i was gonna put in an order to joes but will check now which ones are actally sw ones!!! I have seen people on here saying that they dont loose when they have eaten joes? perhaps this is why/ there is a whole section about it! I have to say it has not ever effected my losses, and they taste fab!!!!

Back