****WARNING*****

slinky1131

Craving for a mammoth cupcake. Chocolate or vanilla. With oodles of buttercream. I do torture myself somewhat......it's totm tho!

You could try a brownie with a choc shake pack...

I've been craving a chinese takeaway today.... specifically, chicken and beansprouts. Must not give in!

I haven't made it myself but I think it's discussed on page 2 of the sticky about what the meals look like.

The way I do it- Mix the powder with a very small amount of water (hot or cold) till you can form it into a round shape- about 2-3tsp or so. Form into muffin shape and mocrowave for... 10 seconds, 15, 20, whatever works for you.

I used to do this often but then I discovered just putting a bit more water in the powder and just eating it- like an angel delight or butter icing consistancy!

weasey said:
I haven't made it myself but I think it's discussed on page 2 of the sticky about what the meals look like.

Thanks weasy il go have a wee look xx

Urgh, I went up the wrong aisle today- Easter eggs everywhere! I just want a maltesers one.... no way though, I won't even get one accidentally cos my family know not to send anything! Good yes but booooo I want an eggy

Try n keep busy. I find drinking water with a touch of flavouring out of a sports cap water bottle is the only way I can drink the required amount of fluid. When I'm hungry I drink some of that and a cup of tea with a tablet sweetner and a splash of milk allowance. You know it won't taste as good as you think and u will feel crap about it afterwards. Hugs x

Back