Warts 'n all ww diary

Well done on the walking melarnz. 6.30 am WOW!!!!!!!! . At least its the weekend now and you may be able to get out at a more reasonable hour !! . Maybe get them all out for a walk in a nice park or something. Have a good one :D

MW - how is your cat??

My head is starting to feel better now. I'm happy to be eating healthy and doing excersise. It's weird how positive I feel!!

Cat is fine at the moment konked out here in the chair but I think we will take him for the x-ray next week just to see if this is what she thinks it is. 65 euro for an x-ray for a cat !!. Hubbie thinks im nuts .

Dont know if you saw my diary but she thinks he could have a herniated diaphragm causing his organs to push up through the diaphragm and in to his chest putting pressure on his lungs . The collapse seems to happen when he is overexcited or by exercise (thats why she says he is sleeping most of the time) . She said it could have happened in a fall or a tip of a car. Dont know what to do if it is ,she said the surgery is dangerous and they may not come out of it !!! Also can you imagine the cost !!!! . But I couldnt let him die so ...... . Its now Im sorry we dont have pet insurance !!!!! . Animal owners beware ............

I hope she is ok! I don't have any Pets now, used to have a boa called bob, but he got too big and we needed the space for a cot, so we gave him to a breeder.

I have had a day of mixed emotions, I was doing really well until about 4pm where I got so hungry I felt faint. Then I started to feel really greedy! I knew I had eaten lots, including lots of water, fruit, veg and a mix of carbs and protein, so why cant I get from One meal to another without coming over all weak. Even writing it I think I sound stupid.

I pointed a ham sandwich and the put some roasted veg on so I could pick at that while incooked my dinner. I have gone over my points and used some of my weeklies. I do have at least 7 activity points as well but I was hoping not to use them.

I am going to pizza express Monday and would really love to have enough points to have one of their low fat pizzas, garlic bread and a small popcorn at the cinema. I think in total this will be about 35 points. I still have enough, and i will have my normal daily allowance, but why can't Do I feel like I'm just about to pass out just cos I'm a little hungry?? (sweats and everything) :-(

I've just realised I had 4 points for something I didn't eat, co my total is as bad as I thought. I'm a bit happier now!

I think I'm gonna crack open the zumba wii tonight.

If its any consolation 4pm is the time I find i am starving too . I have lunch usually around 12.30 - 1pm but sometimes it could be 7-9pm by the time hubbie and I have dinner . He often works late . I feed the kids around5-6pm. . They say you shouldnt go for more than 4 hours without eating so i have to have something around4pm before i feed the kids or i will eat all the left overs on their plates:cry:. I think its the afternoon sugar slump really . i love melon and yogurt at the moment or extra light philly on toast and drink loads of water around then could be dehydration too !!!!

Ok I have an internal battle going on!!

I have a birthday meal out on Monday to pizza express. I have looked at the menu and have decided that what I want is a pizza and garlic bread with cheese at a total of 33 points. I am then going to see Harry potter and will want a medium pop corn for 12 points.

Now - I will have the points for this as I have all my weeklies left and I will have some dilute and activity points too. The battle is, do I order what I want knowing it's not the best choice but enjoy in the knowledge it's still within the rules of my diet, or save 10/15 points and have something less enjoyable?

hadan interesting day today - it has been rainiing all day and hubby went fishing last night so wasnt here to have the kiddlies while i went for my walk today. so i have spent the day dancing whilst putting the washing up, cutting veg and cooking dinner lol. i also done some zumba on the wii - and have earned 6 active points today!

i think this is something that can be incorporated daily routine! although my neigbours must think im a bit insane! standing there doing the two step in front of the cooker lol

i have gone over my points by a few, but nothing major.

a good day overall

Thanks mrsm

I thInk most peoPle, like me r normal bods just trying to get on in life. I certainly feel better eating better food. I just like to put a sPin on it to help put things into perspective and to see what is really important.

Hubbie is still fishing. He will be home this morning (I am a Proper fishermans widow -every weekend he goes in the summer) so I will def get some walking in today.

Cos it was raining so much yesterday, I have loads of washing that needs drying. I think I may go and sit in the launderette for a couple of hours in peace and quiet and do some revising (I'm doing an english degree and have an exam in October). I've never been in there before, but it drives me nuts with the clothes hanging around.

I can't wait to move and buy a tumble dryer. We don't really have room for one where we r now, but we are waiting to exchange on our new

OooP's...lol

Place so will hopefully be all posh and stuff with a dishwasher, tumble dryer and a bedroom each for my girls. I can't wait!

It's quite scary though, as it's about half hour away from where imam now and i have all my family here. I'm really lucky at the moment because my parents and sister, and hubbies parents and sisters all live within a mile of me. My support network is excellent. But the area we live is going downhill fast and I don't want bring my girls up round here. It was a trade I am willing to make!

Mind you, I took my mum to see where we r moving to last night, and she now wants to move in next door, so I might get lucky. Just have to convince my dad lol (and as my sister still lives at home, she won't have much choice)

I think today will be another good day, although as my 2 yr old refused to go to sleep until 11pm, I was hoping for more of a lay in than 7am !

Have a good day today, back to work tomorrow!

Hi Mel, Thats really exciting moving house . You wont be that far away from your family. Enjoy organising

Found ya! X

A boring day really - I did some just dance, went for a walk with my sister after dinner and did my new found dancing moves whilst cooking.

Hubby took my eldest swimming and my youngest fell asleep, so I had a lovely nap!!! I haven't gad a nap in the day ive had in a long time.

More cookies today. I was a bit peeved with hubby for bringing in 25 choc chip cookies (fresh baked)! I had to remind him that I needed his support! He said 'how many times have I supported you' mmmmm thanks for that.

To be fair, he has seen me do diet, after diet and fail. I'm sure once he sees i am serious about this, he will be back on board.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I am going to pizza express and Harry potter tomorrow, i have 29 weeklies left and 19 activity points earned. So plenty of points to be able to really enjoy myself unashamedly.

I'm off to have a shower and an early night.

Enjoy pizza express!! :)

Pesky hubby n yummy cookies :( x

Thanks Carly.

I am VERY excited about tonight!! A planned splurge all within points!

Had a great night out!

Went to pizza express, but they were full and my friend had not booked (doh). So we had to go next door. A similar restraunt but not one I had heard of, I started flapping a bit as I had already worked out the points for my dinner and tried to look for similar stuff. I then remembered I had put my eating out guide in my bag 'just in case' and had a look to see if the restraunt was in it..... And it was!! Yay, I chose my food with confidence, stayed within my points and had a yummy dinner.

The Pizza was 28 points on it's own! I couldn't believe it! And it was very thin wholemeal crust! It was nice though (goats cheese, pesto, sun dried Tom Mmmm).

The film was good too. And to top it all off, hubby is on nights so I gave the bed to myself.

Yay!!

Glad u enjoyed it chick :) x

I had a pretty late night last night so pretty shocked that i managed to get up this morning for my 6am walk. It quite funny really, I'm pretty sure, that the walk is not only good for your activity points, bur also your bowels! I was storming down the road trumping Luke a trooper! The good thing is, that early in the morning, no one is around to hear it lol (it's either the walking or the popcorn I had last night).

I have arranged a little tea party this afternoon for my 5 yr old and some of her friends. What was I thinking!! 5 5/6 year olds all screeching and giggling.

Oh well - all goes towards the best mum in the world brownie points award. Lol

that pizza sounds lovely! i hope the tea party went well- I love the doing stuff like that with the kids and the running around after them will be good for you lol xxx

Back