was about to have **Food Mentioned**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sass, 27 August 2009.

1. Sass

Sass Well-Known Member

a peanut butter sarni but i didn't :wee:

I was downstairs doing some ironing when the kids got something to eat and wow did it look good. I fought those demons that were telling me to eat, that it looked and smelt so yummy. Those demons do normally win but this time i was strong !!!

The good me is now sitting safely at my desk with my shake.
  2. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Well-Known Member

Well done! Its hard to fight those demons sometimes!! You need to tell yourself that you don't need it, its just your head telling you that you want it! x x
  3. Guru

Guru Well-Known Member

Ooo well done! Just imagine all those carbs clinging to your hips...
  4. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

Well done! I bet you feel pleased with yourself now...!! Woohoo!

5. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Well-Known Member

Congrats on fighting thru it hun, i let pizza defeat me on my first day but never again (i hope)!! Well done!!!

6. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Woohoooooo hunny! I'm so proud of you- you're doing just fab- keep it up, you're motivating me to keep my head out of the fridge! xxxxx
  7. DappyMare

DappyMare Well-Known Member

well done Sass, That is great you made the decision not to have the sarnie. And I'm sure the shake tastes better:rolleyes: lol

8. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Well-Known Member

Ooooh well done for resisting,I have also been very tempted to nibble at anything and everything today. But we can both go to bed feelin proud of ourselves for not giving in xx
  9. bmthsue

bmthsue Well-Known Member

Well done! It's hard to resist some things, but it's a great feeling afterwards knowing that you have overcome the moment!