Was doing so well :( im an idiot *food ref*

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Feel awful coz i cheated last night. I ate a chicken burger with a can of diet pepsi (i dnt even like either of them). I was doing so well before this n now im knocked out lf ketosis. The thing that has really freaked me out is that i weighed myself yday morning n this morning as well and i have gained 4.5lbs!!! Is that even possible after 1 cheat???

Dont worry about the weight gain honey, its not real, its just glycogen and water. Get back on track and it will be gone again overnight x x

MrsFatBum said:
Feel awful coz i cheated last night. I ate a chicken burger with a can of diet pepsi (i dnt even like either of them). I was doing so well before this n now im knocked out lf ketosis. The thing that has really freaked me out is that i weighed myself yday morning n this morning as well and i have gained 4.5lbs!!! Is that even possible after 1 cheat???

To mix my metaphors - draw a line under it and get back in the saddle. You can't undo it and one teeny blip in a week of 100% goodness... come on look at how well you're doing! Chin up x

You are not an idiot, you are human. So don't beat yourself up, just write off yesterday and continue as normal today. Most of us have been there.

Mrs FB - I read this earlier which I thought was appropriate!

<LI class="cms-content-item cms-odd">January 31, 2012 - Tuesday Reality Check

"It is not reasonable to expect that in dieting you will never make mistakes and it’s extremely important to prove to yourself that you can slip up and recover from it right away. This way you don’t have to live in fear of making a mistake, especially since 100% perfection can only be maintained for so long."

Made me think and feel better about "mistakes" anyway! :D

just a blip drinks loads and forget about it dont let it lead to a total binge were only human :)

Everyone makes slips (in dieting or life generally); what defines you is whether you let it set you back and give up, or whether you get over it any carry on. You're obviously a really strong person - look at how much weight you've lost so far. Don't beat yourself up about it, just remember how you're feeling now next time you are tempted.

x

Back