Total Solution was doing so well then got flu :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MrsPage2B, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsPage2B

MrsPage2B Full Member

Exante diet
    today is weighin day and ive STS im disapointed as i was 100% for 4 days then i got a headach majour and thought mayb if i eat i then threw up then within 2 hrs went from haveing majour headach to flu i have barly eatern but had to have lemsips and strong painkillers withcodine in so had to eat bits and bobs for the pills :( but even tho ive lost no weight this week i have lost inch as my bottoms are very lose

to top it off was my birthday yesterday and was so ill i stayed in bed all day
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Im suffering with flu at the moment and i said that today was the day that i started 100% again but because i feel so crap all i can think about is having something to eat to make me feel better. Its going to be hard for me to re-start on a good day let alone when im getting so ill. Boo to the flu!!!
  4. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

awww not good to hear ya both feeling wuff...hope the lurgy goes very soon xxxxxx
  5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

me too! felt so bad that iv just gone into the kitchen to get some food...instead i had my morning shake and made a cup of tea (with milk but its better than food!) Just hope i can get through this first day and get on with this diet again.
  6. betaff

betaff Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    Don't you just love being ill :(

In the past having flu like symptoms for a few days meant dropping a few pounds, now I've started this plan I can imagine what a disruption feeling like that would be.

Boo to the flu!!!!
  7. MrsPage2B

MrsPage2B Full Member

Exante diet
    im going to let myself get totaly over this then get back on it big time i feel like im loseing so much time with 1 thing or another i was realy in the zone then to im feeling a bit better today now wateing for kids to finnish their lunch and kids and me will have a nap i think
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.