Total Solution was doing so well then got flu :(

MrsPage2B

today is weighin day and ive STS im disapointed as i was 100% for 4 days then i got a headach majour and thought mayb if i eat ....no i then threw up then within 2 hrs went from haveing majour headach to flu i have barly eatern but had to have lemsips and strong painkillers withcodine in so had to eat bits and bobs for the pills :( but even tho ive lost no weight this week i have lost inch as my bottoms are very lose

to top it off was my birthday yesterday and was so ill i stayed in bed all day

Im suffering with flu at the moment and i said that today was the day that i started 100% again but because i feel so crap all i can think about is having something to eat to make me feel better. Its going to be hard for me to re-start on a good day let alone when im getting so ill. Boo to the flu!!!

me too! felt so bad that iv just gone into the kitchen to get some food...instead i had my morning shake and made a cup of tea (with milk but its better than food!) Just hope i can get through this first day and get on with this diet again.

Don't you just love being ill :(

In the past having flu like symptoms for a few days meant dropping a few pounds, now I've started this plan I can imagine what a disruption feeling like that would be.

Boo to the flu!!!!

im going to let myself get totaly over this then get back on it big time i feel like im loseing so much time with 1 thing or another i was realy in the zone then to im feeling a bit better today now wateing for kids to finnish their lunch and kids and me will have a nap i think

Back