Was it this vile last time????

Corey

longs to be average!
Hi

After a 3 year gap, I’ve returned to LL - first time round, I never had a problem with the food packs, there was no problem with taste or consistency, and the plan was easy to follow and the weight fell off. This time round though, oh boy, the powders just seem vile - What am I missing this time round? The sweet shakes taste powdery, the chilli con carne (which I was very excited about) is beyond words, and as for the porridge - I can’t even begin to explain how it tastes and feels.

What’s happened? I fear I will end up falling off the wagon!!

Any help / advise is much appreciated.

Corey

Hi Corey,

I'm a returner too. Well done for gettig back on the plan!!

I have found that my tastes have changed a lot this time. I only liked soups and bars last time.

This time I like the shakes (a good blender and plenty of ice helps) and bars. Liked the chilli for the first few weeks, can't bear it now!!

Try one of each pack and find the ones you can manage. Try not to think of them as food, but a means to getting the fat off fast and getting back to where you want to be in the quickest time possible.

Good luck. :welcome:

Thanks for that Hannah, you’re so right, I do need to stop thinking of them as food - I’m back on LL because I know that I can lose the weight quickly on this plan, I guess I need to focus on that.

btw - love your avatar :)

I hates some of the packs at first but found sticking it out I got used to them and now like them. Except the Shepards Pie which actually did make me sick!:eek:

Good luck!

Back