was really really silly

natasha1974

Silver Member
went on xmas works meal didnt eat all day didnt eat till 9.45 pm my salmon was raw in the middle didnt realise till half way through and after i had consumed a whole bottle of wine carried on drinking 2nd bottle needless to say very very very drunk got home was throwing up in sink passed out and hit my head on door was knocked out carried on being sick i was helped to bed by a paramedic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant remember a thing 2 days later still sick still have mega memory loss but on the plus side (if there really is one) scales say ive lost 8 lbs in 2 days i do not recommend the alcohol diet to anyone needless to say i think i will be spending the rest of xmas t- total !!!

ha ha oh dear i know its not funny but we have all been there at some point.... worse bit is the memory loss isnt it ..... oh well its christmas... just eat before hand next time as wine is lethal...... 8 pounds??? wow must be water some of it or in your case wine hee hee

lol thanks got to face work colleagues wednesday cant wait for there laughter not oh well i reckon i must of been good entertainment

oh thats awful when you have to face them isnt it...... gurrr... but least its christmas everyones allowed to do it then...... back on the water tonight? :)xxx

managed to keep some lunch down now but heads really hurting got a big bruise:(

i only got up for half an hour yesterday thought id better make an effort today but still in PJs lol

oh love it ....... smashed one night due to drink and then a lazy day or two in pjs......... nice......... ill be doing that over crimbo x

PMSL!!!! That made me laugh :D

It can't be as bad as one of the men at my work. He was sat in the pub and was sick all over the table!!!!!!!!

at least i waited till i got home i suppose

Back