was really really silly

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by natasha1974, 20 December 2010 Social URL.

1. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    went on xmas works meal didnt eat all day didnt eat till 9.45 pm my salmon was raw in the middle didnt realise till half way through and after i had consumed a whole bottle of wine carried on drinking 2nd bottle needless to say very very very drunk got home was throwing up in sink passed out and hit my head on door was knocked out carried on being sick i was helped to bed by a paramedic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant remember a thing 2 days later still sick still have mega memory loss but on the plus side (if there really is one) scales say ive lost 8 lbs in 2 days i do not recommend the alcohol diet to anyone needless to say i think i will be spending the rest of xmas t- total !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

ha ha oh dear i know its not funny but we have all been there at some point.... worse bit is the memory loss isnt it ..... oh well its christmas... just eat before hand next time as wine is lethal...... 8 pounds??? wow must be water some of it or in your case wine hee hee

4. natasha1974

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    lol thanks got to face work colleagues wednesday cant wait for there laughter not oh well i reckon i must of been good entertainment

5. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

oh thats awful when you have to face them isnt it...... gurrr... but least its christmas everyones allowed to do it then...... back on the water tonight? :)xxx

6. natasha1974

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    managed to keep some lunch down now but heads really hurting got a big bruise:(

7. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

oh nooooooooo thats not good :-( get to bed early tonight your feel tons better by tommorow xx

8. natasha1974

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i only got up for half an hour yesterday thought id better make an effort today but still in PJs lol

9. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

oh love it ....... smashed one night due to drink and then a lazy day or two in pjs......... nice......... ill be doing that over crimbo x

10. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    PMSL!!!! That made me laugh :D

It can't be as bad as one of the men at my work. He was sat in the pub and was sick all over the table!!!!!!!!

11. natasha1974

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    at least i waited till i got home i suppose

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.