was very naughty

coxnicole1986

So after resisting all weekend I caved ang ate an Easter egg but was so poorly had heart pulputations and felt sick to point nearly went hospital so bit advice dont do it as ur body under stress due to diet

Oh my goodness, Nicole, that seems like an extreme reaction. I hope that you're okay now.

Do you maybe have an underlying medical condition? Might not be a bad idea to get checked out, just to be on the safe side. You don't want to be made ill by the diet.

I have to agree, that is not a normal reaction at all.

A lot of people on the diet have caved at certain times, but I haven't heard anyone else mention feeling that sort of response. Your body shouldn't be under that much stress that chocolate or whatever else could trigger that kind of reaction.

Yeah, that is a bit concerning... because frankly a chocolate egg is a decent and acceptable treat if you're going to have a small splurge! Try to calm yourself a wee bit... how long has it been since you had a treat, and did you react this way?

I am fine now went docs yesterday and nurse checked heart all fine dont know what it was but definatley dont fancy any chocolate meant with stress kidneys under on diet

Back