Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Washing up liquid and ketosis!?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Summer11, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Hi guys,

Just a very quick question as I'm at work. I've just made my shake, but before that washed out my cup with washing up liquid - obviously not enough because I've made my shake and it strongly tastes of it! :sigh:
    Has this upset my ketosis at all?

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppyseed

poppyseed Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hi Summer I'm sorry but this made me chuckle!

I googled and googled but nowhere could I find the nutritional value of washing up liquid :D

Having tasted washing up liquid as a child, I can honestly say that if you managed to drink your shake there can't have been very much in your drink - it's truly foul and burns your mouth.

Don't worry, i really don't think there was enough to be a problem, plus I'm not sure there is much carbohydrate in washing up liquid :)

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    I am assuming that was meant to be an April Fool? If not sweetheart I don't think that it's ketosis that you should be worrying about.......!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.