Wat a strange week....

kazz

Gold Member
:cry: :cry: ...I'm feeling sorry for myself now cos I have realised I cant go to my WI tonite:cry: :cry: I know I havent been good this week, but when I say its been mad, well thats kinda an understatement!!

Met a nice man on Saturday...I didnt get home til Sunday, after drinking lots of beer, wine, champagne etc and eating pizza...so points value in that?! Possibly a gazillion!

Monday, someone reversed into my car....cue pizza and chips and wine cos it was easier than 'proper' cooking....

Tuesday, tried to be good, went to doc to get tablets cos my back is in bits after idiot male reversing into my car....had to get food to take wit tablets...also found out sum idiot woman had ploughed into the back of my sisters car at 120km in a 60km zone....very annoyed...oh yea, and my mate set her kitchen on fire.... Went round to nice mans house, drank champagne and ate *****...again....and then had sum wine....

Wednesday, felt like crap as a result of drinking while on medication...only took me most of the day to work out exactly WHY I felt so bad....carb overload at lunchtime in an effort to make me feel better...which kinda worked....nice man cooked dinner for us...lots of garlic bread (baaaaaad wasnt even the low fat one!!) and spag bol, HUGE portion, but I only ate like half of it...

Now mini me is lying on d sofa very ill, got herself sent home from school sick today and I know she IS actually sick cos shes sleeping and she only does it when shes sick, so I wont be able to go to my WI this evening, maybe thats a good thing, cos I havent exactly behaved....ggggrrrrrrrrr

Sorry....needed to offload!

...glad there's a nice man in the picture anyway!

Dizzy x

a gizzzzzzzillion!!! But worth every single one... LOVE MOET ;)

a gizzzzzzzzillion points????:cry: :cry: :cry: Shud've known you'd love Moet since you've been lovin a bit of the posh stuff lately.......:hide:

Anyway, mini me seems better (fingers crossed!) she had a nice long sleep and is apparently bringing me to the shops to get stuff so I can make cakes for her bring & buy sale in school tomoz....so I may as well call into the WI while I'm out and abouts....I need my ass kicked since I've been so bold so hopefully the leader will should and be nasty!!

a gizzzzzzzzillion points????:cry: :cry: :cry: Shud've known you'd love Moet since you've been lovin a bit of the posh stuff lately.......:hide:

Anyway, mini me seems better (fingers crossed!) she had a nice long sleep and is apparently bringing me to the shops to get stuff so I can make cakes for her bring & buy sale in school tomoz....so I may as well call into the WI while I'm out and abouts....I need my ass kicked since I've been so bold so hopefully the leader will should and be nasty!!

I'll kick ur ass for ya... no problem hee hee

glad mini me is better... cakes yum yum... ahhh feck no emoticons lol

chat to ya laters.... sooooooooo tired!!!

I believe Moet is point free if served chilled and by a handsome man...otherwise it IS a gazillion ;)

Back