***Watch the Weight Disappear WEDNESDAY Hour by Hour***

Caz

Repeat Offender
Good morning everyone!!

Looks like I'm first up this morning so I thought I'd start this thread! Another day of job hunting for me today, and then going to do my nieces hair and make up for her prom this evening. I'll probably be around a fair bit in the day.

Jumped on the scales and I'm down 1.6lbs since yesterday morning, woo! Shows 1000 is still working for me :D

My mini goal for today is water water and more water!!

Be good!!

Oh no!! I did check just before I posted it, but seems we managed to overlap anyway! Errr I can delete this one... if anyone knows how?!

Morning !
Just going to take girls to school then blitz my house (wednesday is my day off) pop to shops for things for kids and hubby - not me !

Bit worried as I am in ketosis on day 7 but I have stayed the same weight for 3 days running? Could it be having an extra shake yesterday and day before (I am 5'6) CDC said wouldn't affect weightloss but now I wonder?

Any thoughts ?

Not going to be easy cleaning with our new kitten who arrived yesterday ! He has settled in lovely and is named Figaro !

Hi Caroline, Julie & Charley... reporting in again, trying to keep my head in focus. Hope you are all happy & getting some sunshine wherever you may be!

xxx

Hi everyone!

Well done on the weight loss Caroline! It's so reassuring to see that good weight losses happen on the higher plans as well!

I am travelling op nooth today and will spend around 6 hours on the train so will struggle with the water as I can't stand the train loos.

My scales are still not budging and still hovering around the 12st0. Oh how I wish that I could get into the elusive 11s! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day :)

Have a great day everyone - The weather is looking lovely!!

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen!!! My appointment for my first IVF consultation is today and its also my 3rd Anniversary and so far is a gooood day. Im very excited dont know that to expect but will have everything crossed that my weight loss will help me to gain the one thing that I so want. Had some flowers off my hubby and a CD and a very soppy card hes a little sweetie.:D Anyway have a great day all!!!!!xxx __________________
Love Julie
xxx

Aw, hugs Julie and best of luck!

xxx

Morning all, well i'm off to see my friends new baby, then come back and do some housework, so i'll be keeping busy today.

Charley, it shouldn't hurt having 1 more shake, if you are 5'8" thats when you should be having 4 shakes a day but I can't see it doing much damage. When I went to see my CDC for the first time on Saturday she told me its a new government rule that no diet should be less than 600 calories, so I should be having 4 shakes and 200ml milk or 3 shakes and a small 200cal meal, but said I can stick to just 3 shakes if I wish as it's done no harm to anyone for the last 20 years !

Good luck today everyone.

good luck Julie hope it goes well for you. how exciting! and happy anniversary too!!

Scales are shifting for me and showing Im finally in the 12st's but will wait til Saturday for offical WI. but whoo im happy. And definetly past the 50lb mark!!! will celebrate properly on Sat. and maybe need to think about how to treat myself.

Hang in there Alli and Charley, the loss will show at offical WI. its hard to keep away from the scales isnt it?Just remember any loss on CD is FAT loss as oppsed to say conventional diets like WW where it is more often water weight from food. Cd is much more consistant because fat loss is a true loss!! Unforteunately the scales dont know the difference!

Sun shine here in Ireland, Feeling good. last week of school for the kids. Cant wait for the break. gotta get to work, may be back later
Have a great day all who follow. wishing anyone with WI that it goes well

Morning all, well i'm off to see my friends new baby, then come back and do some housework, so i'll be keeping busy today.

Charley, it shouldn't hurt having 1 more shake, if you are 5'8" thats when you should be having 4 shakes a day but I can't see it doing much damage. When I went to see my CDC for the first time on Saturday she told me its a new government rule that no diet should be less than 600 calories, so I should be having 4 shakes and 200ml milk or 3 shakes and a small 200cal meal, but said I can stick to just 3 shakes if I wish as it's done no harm to anyone for the last 20 years !

Good luck today everyone.
A new government rule? hhmm dont think so. EU has approved cambridge ss/ss+ to be safe for up to 12 weeks(and these are under or around 600 cals) or it wouldnt be on the market(and then you need a step up to 810 for a week and back down again for 12 weeks) dont know hwere your cdc is getting her info. Ask her about that.

Morning all,
Good luck Julie, hope it all goes well for you, surely they will take into account all your efforts into losing the weight.
Let us know how you get on.
Still staying strong and am still ss 100%, and am firmly into ketosis, YAY!
Haven't got much on today, except having microdermbrasion at 1.30pm.
Stay good!

I'm not sure about that new rule either, I haven't heard anything though I could well be wrong!

Happy anniversary Liz!!!

While I'm only 22 and don't want to wish my life away and do the whole settling down thing just yet, part of me wants to get married soon just so that I'm more likely to see big anniversarys like 50 years! I think it's so lovely when you see these old couples who have been together forever it seems, I want to be one of them!

Have managed to apply for 5 jobs this morning, so hopefully something'll come good soon! Am wanting to move out and back into my own place soon, so need to get saving for my deposit and stuff!

I don't think CD (or LL for that matter) would allow any of us to be doing SS or SS+ if that government rule was in force because they'd get into one heck of a LOT of trouble. And it'd have made news headlines, as everything diet-related seems to do! Not sure where your CDC has got this from, Lisa! She sounds pretty muddled.

xxx

Well i'd never heard of it before she said it either
36_1_5.gif

i have just been throguh my cdc training and vlcd are def allowed as long as you follow the 12 week rule. this is CDC information.....

I just realized, Im on day 100!!! of cd whhoo hooo

Good morning everyone.

Good luck Julie W and happy anniversary. Also happy CD 100 day anniversary to Denise :).

I am getting weighed every morning now for a little mini challenge I am having and I have put on 3/4lb since yesterday morning - what is happening to my body??????? So, will drink, drink, drink today (water that is) and see if I can shift some for tomorrow morning. I am finding it soooo difficult to get into the 10's. I seem to have been in 11's for ages.

Have a good day everyone.

Hello again guys, my CDC did say this info was on my form, well i've just looked at it and it says you have to consult your doctor if you are having under 600 cals (doesn't say you are no longer allowed 600 cal), sorry got my info wrong, a bit muddled, ignore me!

Back