water challenge!

count me in too! i going to start wednesday after weigh in tuesday night ad what a difference it makes!

Count me in too! I'm only joining SW on Wednesday, and even thinking about starting C25k then as well! It sounds like a good time to start on the water as well.

Maybe tackling too many things at once!

Good luck suze. You've got to do it every day to see it on your next weigh in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to not like drinking water; but I found it helped having it really cold... Or maybe take a bottle of sugar free squash with you (or decant an amount in a bottle that is easy to carry) that way your getting the water you need but it's more bearable! X

maybe I should get the ice cubes out!

thanks
Lisax

Well it seems to have worked a 3lb loss at WI this week yey. And was told by people at group that my skin looked great so bonus all round.

Well done :)

I've made a great start to the water challange.... I forgot my bottle this morning! :( 3 coffees so far. Time to go fill up on water now methinks :rolleyes:

Cobra said:
maybe I should get the ice cubes out!

thanks
Lisax

I used to eat ice cubes out of the tray....In fact more recently when I had a throat infection I made up trays of ribena ice cubes and would sit and just wait for them to melt in my mouth!

It does help!

I bet thats like having a fruit pastel in ya mouth, how long can you suck it without chewing on it lol

Lisax

yayyy nice to see so many on the challenge!
i've had 2.25 litres today (3 bottle of the 750ml) and I have been up and down to the loo all day! I have also had a mug of hot water, a fruit tea and a cup of tea. day 1 of the challenge complete!! :)
hows everyone else doing today??

Cobra said:
I bet thats like having a fruit pastel in ya mouth, how long can you suck it without chewing on it lol

Lisax

Lol, I do end up crunching the ice cube. Much to the disturbance of the bf! :) x

I'm at 2ltrs now! Still the evening to go! X well done everyone! X

Lol, I do end up crunching the ice cube. Much to the disturbance of the bf! :) x

i love crunching ice cubes! i used to make vimto ice cubes.... mmm lush!

OMG - been so busy in my new job today - I've had nowhere near the usual amount of water :(

Can I count lemon & ginger tea?

Today I have had:

2 coffees
3 lemon & ginger teas
2 large glasses of water
1 small glass of water

How much do you reckon that comes to Nettie??

Must try harder tomorrow :rolleyes:

OMG - been so busy in my new job today - I've had nowhere near the usual amount of water :(

Can I count lemon & ginger tea?

Today I have had:

2 coffees
3 lemon & ginger teas
2 large glasses of water
1 small glass of water

How much do you reckon that comes to Nettie??

Must try harder tomorrow :rolleyes:

surely that must be at least a litre?? and lemon and ginger tea is good for you so i'd say you qualify and I think we can let you off as you started a new job today ;)

evening all, hope we are all doing well, i've had 4 coffees, 1 green tea, 3 glasses of squash and 2 refilled water bottles and now a hot choc. be peeing for england tonite lol x

evening all, hope we are all doing well, i've had 4 coffees, 1 green tea, 3 glasses of squash and 2 refilled water bottles and now a hot choc. be peeing for england tonite lol x

lol, i just hope I'm not up in the night, theres nothing worse than a disturbed nights sleep! lol x

i know, i usually end up falling over the dog who sleeps on the floor in the bedroom, so i'm not keen on toilet breaks during the night either lol, hope you had a good day with the plan and the fluids nettie :)

2 Coffees, 1lt diet coke 1 litre of weak squash and 1 litre of water yuck i hate drinking water!!! lol Hope everyones had a fab s/w day xx karen.

Back