water challenge!

I've managed about 1.75ltr today. Am off to zumba tonight and I normally drink about 1.5ltr through the class. Aiming to finish the .25 left in my bottle before zumba, so on water alone today I would have done 3.5ltr x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I need to join in with this-one of my biggest problems,along with not eating enough!!! is not drinking enough!!! I pledge to drink as much water as I can manage tonight in work, and then over my 3 days off which follow, I will formulate a plan to keep it going-with water bottles and stuff

welcome to the challenge and good luck :D

Doing muuuuch better today :) had 1.5L already and on my third and final bottle. I find if I can get a full bottle (750ml) in before lunch I'll manage to get it all down me :D

well done hun, keep up the hard work.... just reminded me I need to refill

Can I join too? Have drunk 2 Ltrs so far today. Definitely have seen an improvement in my skin since I have upped my intake.

off course you can join! welcome to the challenge and well done on your 2litres today :D

Ooh, I will have to check. I used to have the cherry one when I was at Uni.... I even used to have it with hot water :-s xxx

mmm hot vimto is my favourite. if you find out about the cherry vimto would you let me know please? and asda are selling quite big bottles for £1 ;)

I've managed about 1.75ltr today. Am off to zumba tonight and I normally drink about 1.5ltr through the class. Aiming to finish the .25 left in my bottle before zumba, so on water alone today I would have done 3.5ltr x

wow! thats great. I dont think my bladder could cope with all that water and zumba after 2 children haha

managed 1 litre so far, going to try for another bottle this evening.

Do you think the constant bathroom breaks can count towards body magic.....

Aaliyah27 said:
managed 1 litre so far, going to try for another bottle this evening.

Do you think the constant bathroom breaks can count towards body magic.....

That's a good point! I had to stop at a supermarket to use their loos on my way home!

I have been up and down to the loo all day, it's driving me crazy! but thats my 2litres done today, going to try another 500ml before bed :)

It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be... Think it's yet another thing that you just need to get your head around, instead of automatically assuming 'I can't do that!' That's my problem with eating healthier food, exercise, drinking water... :)

I just need to sort out my exercise now, I feel I can do the plan and I am motivated enough to really go for it and the water is fine as long as I can get cold bottled water or use a water machine. I just need to beat the lazyness now and get off my fat ass!

Me too! I'm planning on trying the C25k, but whilst it all sounds lovely in my head, I haven't quite got round to it yet! And I give myself the greatest excuses, like wrong shoes, no sports bra, rain, too tired... I WILL start it on Wednesday (when I join SW)

I keep saying I should go to the gym after work, its literally a 5 minute walk from work and only £2 on a pay as you go basis, however, after recently completing a level 1 counselling skills course I have come to realise that people who say they 'should' change or do something very rarely do! LOL

Charmel - give the c25k a go. I'm on week 5 never thought I'd ever get this far. Week 1 I could barely do one minute of running I'm now on 5mins (and carrying 16.5 stone).
I've managed to catch up today and done my 2 litres.
I was reading an article the other day by a dr related to water, weight loss and metabolism who said that you should drink 1oz for every pound you weighed ?!?!? I calculated that I'd have to drink over 7 litres. I think I'd need a catheter and a new set of kidneys if I did that.

Less of me said:
Charmel - give the c25k a go. I'm on week 5 never thought I'd ever get this far. Week 1 I could barely do one minute of running I'm now on 5mins (and carrying 16.5 stone).
I've managed to catch up today and done my 2 litres.
I was reading an article the other day by a dr related to water, weight loss and metabolism who said that you should drink 1oz for every pound you weighed ?!?!? I calculated that I'd have to drink over 7 litres. I think I'd need a catheter and a new set of kidneys if I did that.

Omg, week 5?! Well done! I'm very impressed. I'm new to this forum and have been having a look around and saw some people discussing it. Tbh I'd never even heard of it before. I'm completely exercise phobic and haven't done anything for literally years (in fact even at school I found any excuse to skip PE). But... The diaries of those people doing it are genuinely inspirational. So I really have to give my own challenge a go.

nettie said:
mmm hot vimto is my favourite. if you find out about the cherry vimto would you let me know please? and asda are selling quite big bottles for £1 ;)

Oooh! I will let you know! I've got a real craving for it now! Darn! :-D x

Back