water challenge!

nettie said:
i love crunching ice cubes! i used to make vimto ice cubes.... mmm lush!

Mmmmm, vimto cubes.... I can taste the sweetness! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Epic fail!! only managed a litre and a half yesterday plus 1 decaf coffee and 2 teas :(

Will try harder today!

Day 2 everyone!
I think we all did very well yesterday, an excellent start!

Have just discovered that the plastic beakers at home hold half a litre, so not doing so badly after all :D

1 down, only 3 more to go ;)

Mmmmm, vimto cubes.... I can taste the sweetness! X

They are the best! Is sugar free vimto free? I have some of the new cherry one and its delicious!

Have just discovered that the plastic beakers at home hold half a litre, so not doing so badly after all :D

1 down, only 3 more to go ;)

i think its easier to drink in smaller amounts, when I had a 750ml bottle yesterday it felt like it was taking forever to drink. Today I have bought 2 500ml bottles and the bottle seems so much smaller. I've had 1 already, will fill that up with tap water and put it in the freezer for a while. Good luck with today :D

ooh ooh ooh, can i join!!?? :sign0009:

I'm dreadful for not drinking water!!

I'm okay at work as i sit next to the cooler, but at home i just forget!!

Will start today. In fact already had 2 small cups - does anybody know how much is in these? The white plastic ones that come with water machines?

Ta!

yay 2 new members!
I dont know how much is in those little cups and rubbish at guessing, do you have a pint glass or a bottle you can tip 2 cups into? or do you have the box of cups anywhere it may say on there??
Good luck ladies!

I've had 1 litre today and oh my goodness I so wish I had a downstairs loo.... I've been weeing for England! although going up and down the stairs all day must count as exercise lol

HEHE i have a downstairs loo :)

Great in the day - not so much at night (we ONLY have a downstairs loo!!).

Good idea to check the box, will do that now!

I'm onto my second litre already! Yay!!

My belly feels like its glugging inside when I move haha... glad I dont get sea sick!
You will easy drink another litre and day 1 completed.. woop!

Selwonk- they hold 200ml.
I've not started today better get my backside into gear :/

I think I need to join in with this-one of my biggest problems,along with not eating enough!!! is not drinking enough!!! I pledge to drink as much water as I can manage tonight in work, and then over my 3 days off which follow, I will formulate a plan to keep it going-with water bottles and stuff

Doing muuuuch better today :) had 1.5L already and on my third and final bottle. I find if I can get a full bottle (750ml) in before lunch I'll manage to get it all down me :D

Can I join too? Have drunk 2 Ltrs so far today. Definitely have seen an improvement in my skin since I have upped my intake.

nettie said:
They are the best! Is sugar free vimto free? I have some of the new cherry one and its delicious!

Ooh, I will have to check. I used to have the cherry one when I was at Uni.... I even used to have it with hot water :-s xxx

selwonk said:
ooh ooh ooh, can i join!!?? :sign0009:

I'm dreadful for not drinking water!!

I'm okay at work as i sit next to the cooler, but at home i just forget!!

Will start today. In fact already had 2 small cups - does anybody know how much is in these? The white plastic ones that come with water machines?

Ta!

Welcome! I used to sit right next to the cooler, that was great! Now the kitchen is the other end of the building... So good exercise but bad on the water front if im having a lazy day! Xxx

HOOZAH! 2.25L done. I feel very smug now :D

Back