water challenge!

Oh bless - when you're ready hun ;)

You may be pleasantly surprised - apart from Friday night you had a good week didn't you?

Count it, draw a line, move on :) You can do this hun xx

yes I have had a good week but I also think this should have been my TOTM. Ive worked out that even though I take the mini pill my body goes through the signs just as I finish a packet of tablets and I finished a pack yesterday. Been on track today and now had 2litres of water. I know I can do it but its so hard doing it at home alone :rolleyes:

Finally managed 2 good days... phew, who would think that something as vital as drinking could be so difficult :D

nettie said:
awww there must be a reason, is it TOTM or anything? Hope it comes off next week, good luck x

Hii!
I know. It's frustrating! TOTM isn't for another 10-14 days :-( a little miffed. But not deterred. I really hope it does come off this week. Ill be gutted if not.
Have tried to keep up the water over weekend but haven't maintained it.. Back on tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm awful at drinking water!! Infact I barely drink anything apart from tea and coffee, I'm just never thirsty!! I want to drink at least 2 litres a day and I've got a 2 litre evian water bottle that I've filled up and must empty by bed time!! I'm guessing lots of water really does help with weight loss?

I also wanted to add, those who hate the taste of water I really, really recommend a Brita water filter!!! It makes water SO delicious and fresh!!

Will sparkling water with sugar free squash count??

Can I join please? I usually only drink diet coke and can drink 8 cans a day ooooops. So as well as helping cut that down I'm hoping drinking lots of water will help my losses. I'm going to have to add nas squash though I think. My aim is at least 1.5 litres today.

I'll join if I can please. I struggle with water to be honest. I'm a diet coke chick but I need to drink water. I plan to take a litre bottle to work and keep refilling it. Xx

Last edited:
I haven't been doing great with the water challenge over the week end. Averaging about 1.5ltrs a day which I suppose is a lot better than before :D

Can I join please? I usually only drink diet coke and can drink 8 cans a day ooooops. So as well as helping cut that down I'm hoping drinking lots of water will help my losses. I'm going to have to add nas squash though I think. My aim is at least 1.5 litres today.

of course you can join! welcome! :D

I'll join if I can please. I struggle with water to be honest. I'm a diet coke chick but I need to drink water. I plan to take a litre bottle to work and keep refilling it. Xx

yay another one for the challenge! I keep re filling a bottle too and its soon gone before you know it :D

well done to everyone who is even attempting the challenge! some water is better than none at all so keep up the good work :)
I have had 2.5 litres today :)

Only up to .75l so far today. Scratch that. 1l so far today... I seem to have trouble doing more than 1.5l so well done to everyone who is managing it!

Just looked up a personalised water calculator... Reckons I need just short of 4l a day - I'm miles off that! Right, off to fill the bottle again.

i drink loads - probably 5-6 pints a day - without even realising it. however, i do also drink at least 4 cups of coffee per day, which i think dehydrates you? so maybe i should be drinking more water to compensate x

1 litre done yeyyyyy. Thats amazing for me. Is sugar free squash ok to put with the water or is that defeating the object? Xxxx

Well done everyone

managed 3l today. not sure how but delighted! and i've had no diet coke either which is a rare thing. just hope this lasts!

Back