Water flavoring

Hi

Tried the "mint" yet? And fair play to you for sticking to your guns about the perceived tone of some of the responses (which I also perceived).

I think, unfortunately, that members fire off quick responses with one tone in mind not realising that to others reading it that the response can come across as dismissive or curt. It's the problem with "cyber chat" .. so much room for mis-interpretation I think we all have to be extra careful.

Good luck anyway, I've decided to go with SlimFast as i need the option of 1 meal a day and being able to have a slice of lime in my fizzy water if i go out for a night :)

Hi Goreygirl, you are so right, people do have to be careful what they write, thankyou. I did try the mint tea and it is a nice twist, i also tried it in my choc shake but i have to say i prefer it without.
Goodluck on slimfast, How do you do it? i can't stand the milkshakes on that diet, yuk! I woke up on my 2nd morn and actually felt sick at the thought of having to have another milkshake. It took alot of guts for me to buy my 1st weeks worth of LT shakes as i was dreading them tasting like SF ones. Keep posting on here to let me know how your getting on!

Back