Water flavouring during week 1 of SS?

MissyJo

Hi everyone,

I have discovered a tub of water flavouring in the cupboard and reckon it could be a life saver (am on day 3)

Are we allowed this in the first week? Have only had 1 tsp so hope to have not done too much harm if we're not!!

J x:eek:

Hi
I don't think we are meant to as they have some carbs in em but my CDC is happy for us to have flavourings and bars sooner if it helps u carry on. I am back on week one but might start on peanut bar a day in week two. How have you found first three days I an on day two? Feels like a month already lol xx

Katie, that is excellent news. I texted CDC and she just said to keep an eye on my ketosis if I have it. I might ask for peanut bars when I see her Thursday too...

Day 2 for me was a killer....day 3 was tough....day 4 (today) was much easier...you are not far. Teeny steps forward and you'll be there.

What is making life tough??

x

Hi. Peanut and cranberry bars are lower in carbs just so you know but I find cranberry yuck but sticking to peanut and not too much flavouring in drinks will be ok am sure. I think with me it's just adjusting again after being on a free for all this year. I actually don't feel too bad and still got two shakes left today. Evenings are my downfall as in the day am so busy I can keep going but evenings watching tv make me wanna eat bad snacks. That's why I am saving two for evenings. Think in a few weeks I may try having a mousse in evenings once done a few weeks. I have been told coke zero doesn't knock u out of ketosis but can make you feel bloated but will save that for desperate measures lol. I lasted 12 weeks last time and lost three stone so I just need to keep going. Are you having three shakes and a meal or four? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just realised we are havibg three conversations now haha so as to not stalk you shall reply and be your buddy on this thread lol xx

Good idea re the threads Katie. All of that is useful to know!! You seem to be in a good place with it all. I am doing 4 a day because I am quite active. Last time my CDC got my height wrong so I was doing 4 a day for 4 months and had good losses. Don't think I could do 3...I'd go mental lol x

Am not having a meal though...just 4 packs :)

I heard you can't do three packs a day anymore it's either three and a meal or four. I find the meal is something to look forward to. Don't get me wrong only have 225g of fat free cottage cheese and some asparagus lol. We usually eat out alot so at least this way we can go nandos as anywhere else is too tempting haha. What day you on now? Xx

I've hear that a few times about the four packs too....

I might go onto SS plus next week if I want to start running again. I'd be scared that the food would make me hungry....does it?

Am on day 4......feeling nibbly :eek:

No as long as you stick to the food allowed you stay in ketosis. If you are managing without it then stick to shakes only but if you need something have a ssplus meal. Once ketosis has kicked in that's what I will do xx

I'll have a little think thanks...I tend to be pretty black and white with things, lol. Am scared I'll lose control. How sad is that??

No I totally understand what you mean. Am watching supersize v skinnysize lol therapy in itself xx

Me too!! Haha! Trying to avoid the call of the ham :( Nooooooo

No ham plus it's not on ss plus you'd be better with a slice of chicken. Anyway imagine being a size zero and thinking u have fat arms. Jesus I could show her fat. How much do u want lose Hun? Xx

I am over the moment babes....comes and goes doesn't it? Mad!! Yes, she had huge issues...The lardy food making me a bit hungry.

I am 13stone5 and want to be 11 stone, which is perfect for my frame

You? xx

I have a lot more to lose am 18st 2 and if I get to 13stone I wud be a size 10 which is slim and healthy enough for me. My first target is 15stone as I got to 15st 4 last time. I'd like to be that by July as I am going on a fancy free trip to sicily from work with 29 other couples and there is a White night where everyone must wear White aghhh not attractive in a size 18/20 so at 15st I would be a size 14/16. My husband also on a mission but he's joined slimming world lol as he only has a stone to lose and he's not even fat xxx

You'll nail it.....I started at about 18 stone and my body keeps settling at 13stone5. I am a size 14 at this weight (though it is getting tight) but really slim at 11 stone. Funny how our body shape can be such a big factor x

Yes it's weird some people my height and weight are a size 24 so am lucky. To feel healthy and be able to go on long walks will be brill. Have you lost all that on CD? I am just thinking a big loss in week one will get me on track. Fingers crossed xx

I've just put some photos up so you can have a look. I went from 18ish to 16.8 by quitting booze and walking more, 16.8 to 12.5ish on Slimming world....went back up to 13.5 then did CD to get to 9.12 (too skinny). 2 years on and I'm back up to 13.5. Poo. Lol. You will do it....I know you will xx

Wow it's a long way to come you've done really well. I will have to try and log in on laptop as won't let me see anyones profile on i phone. Thanks Hun this chatting has helped me through evening two. Catch up tomorrow xx

Back