Water flavouring, ok for kids??

Tubs

Silly question, but would there be any reason why the water flavouring wouldn't be ok for kids?

I got the berry one off my CDC because I hate drinking water, but it's lovely so I've been drinking 3ltrs of water each day since I got it :D

Now the kids(who hate water) want in on the act! They love it too and prefer it to their own juice :eek:

Is there any reason why they shouldn't have it?

Thanks

D

dunno hun, but didnt want read and run!
good question though, must be better for them than squash, or even flavoured water with all those flavouring and crap in them.
hopefully some one knows!! xx

there you go!!!

That's great thanks! Even the little minx loves it and she hates all things food and drink related lol (she didn't get that from me :D).

I've been wondering the same thing because my 2 year old daughter wants to have some, but she wants all the cambridge food I have.

my wee girl has a bit of all my cambridge stuff

shes fed by tube and doesnt eat much most days. i dont see the harm in her having a lil bit if she wants it ( talking a sip of shake or a spoonful of soup )

Brilliant, thanks for the info :D

I'm getting braces myself soon, so that's good to know! DS needs them so I said I'd get them with him(I need them too, it's as good a time as any :D ).

ny kids drink it all the time , only thing have to watch out for it can cause laxitive effect if too much is drunk. Also i have to watch out as kids are always helping thmsleves to tetras and bars and if i make a mousse i come in to find little fingers have eaten most of it lol

julesrush
cdc norwich

Just to be really clear, there is nothing in any of the products to cause harm (apart from the laxative effects!) and lots of goodness in the Diet, but a half-portion at a time is enough for a small child, with a total of one whole portion per day. Depends on the size and age of the kids.

Back