• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Flavouring Question

S: 15st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st12lb(11.98%)
Hello Everyone,
Quick question wonder if anyone can help.

When can we use the water flavouring from is it from the start or do we have to wait a few weeks, a friend who has just decided she doesnt like it has given me some but I'm not sure and my CDC is not answering. BTW I am on day 3 at the mo after a month break whilst I have been on holiday and got my head back into CD frame.

Many thanks

Michelle :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
I wasn't allowed any until my 3rd week.

S: 15st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st12lb(11.98%)
Many thanks for the replies, I won't touch it then till I can. I am doing this now as a sponsoreed slim for the reform club(where I work part time) xmas parties for oap's and kids. That way they benefit from the sponsors and I HAVE to do it otherwise I look stupid. I am so nervous as I only have exactly 5 months to lose the 5 stones and I have a holiday in between...
Thanks again

Michelle

i am on day one and i got mine straight away

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Think it depends on your CDC as my mate got bars on week 1 and i had to wait 3 weeks ????????

its in the 3rd week is right. my cdc gave me bars in week one aswel lthough. i guess it depends on your cdc.

michelle, that is a great incentive to keep you in track you will do it :)

lillypop

now got pictures in album
S: 23st4lb G: 10st4lb
I had to wait 2 weeks to have the water flavourings and bars. Good luck with what you decide xxx