Water flavouring

Missy_mint

Is there a limit on how many times a day you can use this??

Oh no my cc never told me had it like twice last note and three times so far today :( what will it do??

My CDC didn't tell
Me this had it three times already what will
It do??

My CDC told me from the start I can have as much as this in my water as I liked and that's exactly what I have been doing! The weeks I have been 100% I have lost a good amount and I don't for any moment believe that the flavourings affect your losses in anyway, shape or form!!!

I text my CDC and she Said it prob won't do any harm but only to have one teaspoon a day :( if I knew that I wouldn't of bothered buying It lol. Strange how all CDC's say different things it's do annoying I'd love to just had tetras all day but was told only one of those a day :(

I use CD flavourings and have it in all my water. So I basically have 3 or 4 litres a day all with flavourings. Hasn't done me any harm :)

As far as I'm aware you can have all tetra's??!

As for the water flavouring It's up to you to decide what to do. Why not try it as much as you want for a week and see what your losses are? I can't see them being any different to what they are now! after all the flavouring doesn't really contain anything!

If all else fails maybe email Cambridge head office and ask? I'm 100% sure tho you can have more than 1 tetra a day.... I think others will agree?

I thought you could have all tetra's a day???

I thought it was just the bars that you could have one of a day.

My CDC said I can't have the water flavourings until week 3 and I thought I saw that on here somewhere. Mine seems pretty clued up on it all so hopefully all ok.

Yeah I thought that with the tetras, may email tomorrow. Just had my bar after a tetra
Yummy :) Bring on the bikini bods!!!

folks calm down....

1 bar a day
all tetras if you want
1tsp of water flavouring is the recommended amount....

personally i love the water flavouring and i use it a lot of the time.

folks calm down....

1 bar a day
all tetras if you want
1tsp of water flavouring is the recommended amount....

personally i love the water flavouring and i use it a lot of the time.
Nikki is right in her reply I have 3 strawberry tetra's daily ( but u do need to drink extra water with the bricks) :)

With the water favourings, I find that a whole teaspoon in 1 litre of water is way too strong so I usually put about a quarter in each litre.....stretches it out and I don't go over the recommended amount!

I read up on it today and it is 1 teaspoon per day but my CDC said I couldn't have it until week 3 but as i'm on 810 apparently I can.

Bur after saying all of that I'm not bothered about the drinks, lol. I might get some tetras next week so I can always carry one on my bag.

Back