Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water flavourings from CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by miss_unknown, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hi,

I have been trying to get the water flavourings from my cdc for quite a while but I feel that he is putting me off from getting and wont order me one in. Anyways I simply can't take this water on its own and desire to have something in it. Would it be possible that I could purchase one from someone on here?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

maybe ask him why he won't order , I think they have to order over so much to get free delivery , so maybe he has not got a big enough order to put in , if you find he is not very helpful have a look into another CDC ?
    hope you get your flavours

4. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    my cdc has lots of them always in stock. however Im not going back to weigh in till next tuesday or I could get you one and you pay postage etc and i could send, if thats allowed?

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i dont know what the rules are about asking people on here....but the point is that your CDC should be getting you the products you want....end of story....!!!
    i would seriously whing if there wasnt a damn good reason for him not getting the products for you!!!

xxx

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    I have called him again regarding the products and he said it wasnt worth his while to order one in just for me. He is a very good counsellor apart from this issue. I normally wouldn't complain but gosh this water is just horrible without something in it and I know its one of those things that would not make me continue on it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.